i never knew that there were black italians

On 5/6/06 9:21 AM, in article [email protected],
"dwjones45" <[email protected]> wrote:

> i was watching the internet feed of the giro and i noticed one of the podium
> girls was black. now do the podium girls have to be italian? if so i never
> knew that there could be black italians. by the way u have got to love the
> playfulness of savoldelli when he drenched the podium girls with the
> champagne.

That¹s nothin.......
Have you ever seen a Vietnamese Jew??

On 5/6/06 9:21 AM, in article [email protected],
"dwjones45" <[email protected]> wrote:

> i was watching the internet feed of the giro and i noticed one of the podium
> girls was black. now do the podium girls have to be italian? if so i never
> knew that there could be black italians. by the way u have got to love the
> playfulness of savoldelli when he drenched the podium girls with the
> champagne.

How about a Black French figure skater??

http://www.championsonice.com/skaters/bio.php?useid=3

On 7 May 2006 13:36:38 -0700, "RicodJour" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> Taking a bike ride in the early evening on any truck route leading out of Milan
>> will most certainly enlighten you on Italy's female demographics.

>That's what they're calling them now...?

I always liked 'topology'.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

On Mon, 08 May 2006 04:08:51 GMT, ST <[email protected]> wrote:

>On 5/6/06 9:21 AM, in article [email protected],
>"dwjones45" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> i was watching the internet feed of the giro and i noticed one of the podium
>> girls was black. now do the podium girls have to be italian? if so i never
>> knew that there could be black italians. by the way u have got to love the
>> playfulness of savoldelli when he drenched the podium girls with the
>> champagne.
>>

>How about a Black French figure skater??
>
>http://www.championsonice.com/skaters/bio.php?useid=3

Them black folks get everywhere - I believe there are even black
americans these days! Well done, black folks!

ST wrote:
> On 5/6/06 9:21 AM, in article [email protected],
> "dwjones45" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> i was watching the internet feed of the giro and i noticed one of the podium
>> girls was black. now do the podium girls have to be italian? if so i never
>> knew that there could be black italians. by the way u have got to love the
>> playfulness of savoldelli when he drenched the podium girls with the
>> champagne.
>>

> How about a Black French figure skater??
>
> http://www.championsonice.com/skaters/bio.php?useid=3

Did somebody say skates?

http://www.uscho.com/news/id,12572/RobbieEarlMostOutstandingPlayer.html

Bob Schwartz