I now realize that I was wrong. Stupid me!

Cully_J

Guest
Being a big hockey fan, I now - after reading some of these *brilliant*
anti-helmet posts - am totally against the NHL having mandatory helmet
rules.

You anti-helmet people are right.

For example, like Cycling, Hockey is a *very* tedious sport where one sweats
profusely. I don't think they should be forced to wear helmets. Afterall,
It'd be very refreshing to have that cool air dry off your sweat.

Next thing these pro-helmet idiots will be asking is for boxers to wear
armor. A mandatory armor rule in the sport of boxing. And possibly judo,
too. I also bet they want wrestlers to wear body pads so they won't get an
owey.

Love,
Cully_J

Cully_J wrote:
> Being a big hockey fan, I now - after reading some of these
> *brilliant* anti-helmet posts - am totally against the NHL having
> mandatory helmet rules.
>
> You anti-helmet people are right.
>
> For example, like Cycling, Hockey is a *very* tedious sport where one
> sweats profusely. I don't think they should be forced to wear
> helmets. Afterall, It'd be very refreshing to have that cool air dry
> off your sweat.
>
> Next thing these pro-helmet idiots will be asking is for boxers to
> wear armor. A mandatory armor rule in the sport of boxing. And
> possibly judo, too. I also bet they want wrestlers to wear body pads
> so they won't get an owey.
>
> Love,
> Cully_J

So I'm guessing you're about...15?

Grow up, "Cully"

*Waaah* Hey Bill *Snort*,

You're abolutely correct about me being 15. You're right, I am 15 *months*
old.

And your in-depth and *brilliant* reply shows that we're probably the same
age.

You made me cry, and I need a kleenex...

Cully_J

news:[email protected]...

Cully_J wrote:
> *Waaah* Hey Bill *Snort*,
>
> You're abolutely correct about me being 15. You're right, I am 15 *months*
> old.
>
> And your in-depth and *brilliant* reply shows that we're probably the same
> age.
>
> You made me cry, and I need a kleenex...
>
> Cully_J

keerrrrrrrrr-plonk

--
Paul M. Hobson
Georgia Institute of Technology

In article <[email protected]>,
"Cully_J" <[email protected]> writes:

> For example, like Cycling, Hockey is a *very* tedious sport

What a pitiable notion.

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.