I Promise My Next Post Will Be A RR

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, May 23, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    But until then, I'd stay away from Chinese food. Just read this in that Liberal Rag called the
    Washington Post.

    The tests found a virus that appeared virtually identical to the SARS virus in saliva and feces of
    six catlike animals, known as masked palm civets. The researchers directly isolated virus from four
    of the animals and found pieces of genetic material from the microbe in two others. Tests also
    showed genetic evidence of the virus in feces of another animal, known as a raccoon dog, and an
    eighth animal, a Chinese ferret badger, had antibodies to the virus in its blood. None of the
    animals was sick.

    WTF? You eat that sh!t something is bound to go wrong sooner or later.

    Peace, Bill(and I thought MSG was bad)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
    than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
    of the world.
    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    > But until then, I'd stay away from Chinese food. Just read this in that Liberal Rag called the
    > Washington Post.
    >
    > The tests found a virus that appeared virtually identical to the SARS virus in saliva and feces of
    > six catlike animals, known as masked palm civets. The researchers directly isolated virus from
    > four of the animals and found pieces of genetic material from the microbe in two others. Tests
    > also showed genetic evidence of the virus in feces of another animal, known as a raccoon dog, and
    > an eighth animal, a Chinese ferret badger, had antibodies to the virus in its blood. None of the
    > animals was sick.
    >

    > WTF? You eat that sh!t something is bound to go wrong sooner or later.

    What restaurant serves those animals Bill?

    Chris

  3. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > But until then, I'd stay away from Chinese food. Just read this in that Liberal Rag called the
    > > Washington Post.
    > >
    > > The tests found a virus that appeared virtually identical to the SARS virus in saliva and feces
    > > of six catlike animals, known as masked palm civets. The researchers directly isolated virus
    > > from four of the animals and found pieces of genetic material from the microbe in two others.
    > > Tests also showed genetic evidence of the virus in feces of another animal, known as a raccoon
    > > dog, and an eighth animal, a Chinese ferret badger, had antibodies to the virus in its blood.
    > > None of the animals was sick.
    > >

    > > WTF? You eat that sh!t something is bound to go wrong sooner or later.
    >
    > What restaurant serves those animals Bill?
    >
    > Chris

    It's not a restaurant thing with masked palm civets. I can't think what it's called but they're the
    little critters that produce the most expensive coffee in the world. Folklore has it that they eat
    only the best and ripest coffee beans and then men with sacks collect the defecated beans and make a
    uniquely flavoured coffee from them. You can buy it mail-order and it's been pretty popular in
    recent years. Just another reason to cut back on the caffeine, I guess.
    --
    Westie