I Quit! I'm Through! :d

Legal question: Is it possible the reason you crashed is the fact that you were too close to the pavement? Is it not
likely that you would not have crashed if you had maintained a safe distance from the ground?

It is... :) Thats my new plan. :)

Gas proof the whole bike and fill it with helium. :)

Sure it will be harder to turn but goodbye gravity related accidents. :D

Sunflogun said:
That's something really strange, I would expect someone to tell you what happened. You know what happened before the accident right?
Yes! I was cycling! :D

Maybe there was a camera from a business or on traffic lights or something. I hope you recover fully and quick. This is the big reason I stick to bike trails since they don't have cars on them.

Yeah when a friend crashed I told her the same thing.

Funny thing is that I don't know where I crashed exactly. The police told me a location but I don't know at what str. number.

Trails? :D I would go with 50kmh in trails. :D I have already terrorized the seaside bike path. :D

Sunflogun said:
Haha, so you were cycling lol, next time take the mattress and you'll be safe! :p
I'm sure Volnix would love to go riding on the mattress but something tells me he wouldn't be riding the bike. Double vision - that'd make 4 tits!

I was hit by a car on my way home from work 5 years ago. I would usually walk or jog the 5 miles especially during summer. It happened the day before memorial day when the roads were very busy. My right arm snapped in half and thankfully I fully Anyways, I was afraid to cross the street(would wait minutes before crossing) and very conscious about everything. It took a couple months, but I built my confidence back eventually. Its also made me much more aware of my surroundings while cycling or running. I hope you make a full recovery and just give yourself a little time to mentally heal from it as well, it takes time.

Volnix old chap...

... Your crash, double vision and lack of memory has nothing to do with the fact your signature says "... and a bottle of rum" does it?

:p

I'm surprised that some activists from the "proletariat action league for the protection of asphalt" haven't filed a law suit against you for head butting the floor. Then again, you're not in Commiefornia.

Get well soon.

#Swampy I wasn't drunk! :D I just had a couple beers. :D

Actually I'm pretty surprised my self that the polizei just gave me my bike back and told me nothing about filing a case about it too.

The road I crashed is full of double parked cars... I was thinking of "volunteering" to "asses" the problem with a bandit scarf and some gasoline but that would probably complicate things further... :(

Fanks! :) Btw, how do these Shimano R2-DI2 Crash Protection deraileurs perform? :p