I quit ROAD BIKES BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO EXPENSIVE!

JTE83 said:
I end up last place because I'm not fast!
You might go faster if you don't do a 'tuck under' when you're on the bike. Leave the panties and 'crows foot' for when you're infront of the mirror - that way you can sit more comfortably when you're on the bike...

swampy1970 said:
You might go faster if you don't do a 'tuck under' when you're on the bike. Leave the panties and 'crows foot' for when you're infront of the mirror - that way you can sit more comfortably when you're on the bike...

The "tuck under" can't be comfortable with a women's chamois. Does anyone make a "tuck under" chamois for the lad?

JTE83 said:
I'm spending my money on great BMX bikes now and I'm gonna go back to BMX Freestyle doing COOL Flatland freestyling tricks! Actually BMX Freestyle was my pastime and sport in High School, back in the 80's!
40+ BMXers are either child molesters or really, really sad.

JTE83 said:
You never broke 32 mph in the flat no wind... I did 32.9 mph on my 2nd fastest bike! I should try my CF Soloist with Zipp 404's for this!
Fixed that for ya.
:)

swampy1970 said:

Ya man, I get a lot of chafing! Especially on my 2006 Carbon Fiber Cervelo Soloist Team with Zipp 404's! It's got a hard ass Selle Aspide[?] Red Carbon Fiber seat with no padding and it's really harsh on your ass. I'm thinking, the best kind of padding would be to wear a sexy Wacaol $50 panty with some major Maxi Pad! You guys know which tampon is best? I've tried Kotex and Always... you guys know any better tampons that give better padding and of course... prevents those nasty streaks you get in your underwear?

Of course, you gotta wear Mens Fruit of the Loom's jockeys when bmx freestyling, - as that's a MAN"S SPORT - something ***** Alienator can't do.

Alienator, I suggest your start buying those nice Liz Clairborne Bras & Panties at Marshalls. They're cheap like you. They're great & beautiful womens underwear, and they'll make you look good because you can never afford to buy a $9000 CF Cervelo Soloist Team with Zipp 404's, Zero Gravity's, K Force Light Crank, ergomo pro [sucks], Campy Record, and a Selle CF Red Seat. You can't even break a ***** slow 30 mph, which I had broken on my other 2 road bikes.

You should start wearing women's clothes Alienator. Because you ain't never gonna look good enough as a man. You a ****ing POSER with BAD CODE! You know what my code is? It's FREESTYLING! - JUST LIVE AND LET LIVE, .. RIP YOU BADASS FREESTYLING MOVES, AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BAD [LOOKING GOOD!]. ONLY POSERS HAVE TO SAY, "THAT GUY SUCKS," - AND THAT'S ALWAYS YOU. I AIN'T NO POSER BECAUSE I NEVER RIP ON SOMEONE, I ONLY RIP ON YOU OR PEOPLE WHO RIP ON ME FIRST BECAUSE I GOTTA DEFEND MYSELF!

alienator said:
Again, wow! Your knowledge is quite sponge-like in its density. I still have a Moots? Really? I'm a physics student, really? You don't even know my field or background, Cupcake. You seem to be riding on some pretty frail assumptions.

Wow! Golly! You raced the toughest crit course in the galaxy? Jimminy willikers: what made that crit course so tough? I haven't raced? I want your Cervelo? Really?

Oh, I forgot about your "accusations." Well, they're more like the petulant bleatings of a fourth grader, upset during recess because he was chosen last for the kickball game.

You should know, precious little poseur, that no one has to prove anything to you. You are, after all, just the comic relief.....you know, the one everyone laughs at. You've made such a caricature of yourself that credibility isn't something you have to worry about having in this lifetime. Eh, maybe in the next life you'll earn a smidgeon of credibility.

laugh1small.jpg

OK, your responses to my accusations... ULTRA - MAJOR FAIL.

Accuses me of being a poser. But a poser only has an expensive bike and never raced it. I raced the most BADASS Criterium course, although I crashed out my first time as a beginner and ended up last place the second time [I didn't draft]. ALienator's MAJOR FAIL RESPONSE - can't admit if he raced or not. Total ***** WUS ****!

ALienator's Response - "You don't even know my field or background, Cupcake. You seem to be riding on some pretty frail assumptions." Ok, I call your card to tell us the truth! WHAT ARE YOU NOW? STILL A PHYSICS STUDENT OR AN UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE OR SOME HOTSHOT PLASMA PHYSICIST SOMEWHERE? - Apparently, if you were somebody, you'd state it against my accusations, but by logic, you hide because you're some nobody weakass **** that only feels he's good enough by ripping down somebody. That's why your "ALIENATOR" - your total alienating ****!

See those fat women? That's the only type of REAL women you're gonna get! So otherwise, now you think you need some hotshot ladyboy so you keep picking on me. You're like that dog full of **** humping your **** on everybody. YOU ARE TOTAL LOW CLASS ********! I suggest your start buying those beautiful and cheap Liz Clairborne Bras and Panties at Marshalls... cuz that's the only way you'll ever get a nice ***** orgasm. And those cheap but beautiful Liz Clairborne Bras and panties will be the only thing you can afford! No real beautiful woman is gonna like low class **** like you! And you probably can't afford a chick!

Hey Alienator? You gotta job, career, or resume? I call your ***** ass **** and slam some truth here what you are! Don't hide behind some lame ass response, side stepping an answer or that just implies - YOUR NOTHING AND JUST HIDING THE **** YOU ARE! ONLY **** PEOPLE HAVE TO RIP DOWN OTHER PEOPLE TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL LIKE THEY SOMEBODY OR CAN BE SOMETHING BETTER. SO YOU ARE TOTAL LAME ASS **** ***** WUS LOSER STUFF, THAT'S WHY YOU EVEN DESERVE YOU NAME, ALIENATOR!

AND YOU HAVE A MAJOR LAME BIKE COLLECTION! - 1 sucky MOOTS! ***** WUS WITH NO POWERMETERS. I GOT 6 POWERMETERS!

JTE83 said:
Hey Alienator? You gotta job, career, or resume? I call your ***** ass **** and slam some truth here what you are! Don't hide behind some lame ass response, side stepping an answer or that just implies - YOUR NOTHING AND JUST HIDING THE **** YOU ARE! ONLY **** PEOPLE HAVE TO RIP DOWN OTHER PEOPLE TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL LIKE THEY SOMEBODY OR CAN BE SOMETHING BETTER. SO YOU ARE TOTAL LAME ASS **** ***** WUS LOSER STUFF, THAT'S WHY YOU EVEN DESERVE YOU NAME, ALIENATOR!

AND YOU HAVE A MAJOR LAME BIKE COLLECTION! - 1 sucky MOOTS! ***** WUS WITH NO POWERMETERS. I GOT 6 POWERMETERS!

Oy. You still don't know why or understand why you're a poseur.

Oh, you "called" me out. Oh my gosh. Scary.

Did you call out that senior citizen before you whacked 'im?

I have ponder the situation here and have come to the conclusion that this is a no win situation for Alienator.
If you consider the possible outcomes either...........
Alienator gets beat up by a crossdresser or.............
Alienator has to say " I beat up a crossdresser". :eek:

JTE83 said:
I NEVER SAID THAT! PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM AS I GET FRAMED FOR **** I DON'T DO!

Like punching defenseless, innocent elderly folks, without justification or remorse?

alienator said:
Like punching defenseless, innocent elderly folks, without justification or remorse?

ALIENATOR - your the BIGGEST ******** ON THE INTERNET ANYWHERE! NO WONDER WHY YOU WERE BANNED ON ROADBIKEREVIEWS.COM FORUM! YOU'RE JUST TOTAL ALIENATING **** TO EVERYONE. YOU THINK YOU ARE SOME HIGH HOT GOD OF JUDGEMENT, BUT YOU CAN'T BACK UP ANY **** YOU SAY OR CLAIM OR ANYTHING ELSE. Like your WEAK LAME ASS RESPONSES! YOU GOTTA A SMALLER PENIS THAN ME, BUT I'LL ALWAYS LOOK BETTER THAN YOU!

I never punched a Sr Citizen on purpose or remorsely! The company I worked for, Synchro - Start, spied on me after work, and they found out I bought womens clothes and guessed I was a crossdresser. Then I do better work and documentation improvements than my GERMAN Boss... In fact, I was so GOOD at my work I could have replaced him! So he and his assistant "set me up." They took a picture of me then photoshopped me somehow in someway to look like a Hooker doing something. Then all Hell breaks loose at the company Xmas Party where my ******** GERMAN Boss calls me Stupid in front of the whole company. Then they pass a pic at my table, some people look at it, and they say, "Yeah, Jesse was a hooker..." I only lasted two weeks after the Xmas Party where they conveniently fired me so I don't get unemployment benefits. Also, when I'm fired, I threatened to sue them, and they knew I would BIG TIME for my harrassment at work for being outed and made fun off as a crossdresser, being called stupid, and being framed as a hooker.

- So they were following me around after I was fired. They followed and observed me looking up law books in the Library. They must have spied on me making phone calls to Lawyers. Generally, I was going around as an angry young man after what had been done to me and I was very suspicious of being spied on everywhere. That's why one day I was in a very angry and paranoid mood in McDonald's - I thought I heard voices from a man who was spying / following / harassing me so I punched him. I didn't know he was an innocent Sr. Citizen.

- ALL IN RESPONSE TO YOUR WEAK TOTAL LAME ASS ACCUSATIONS THAT YOU CAN NEVER BACK UP. JUST QUIT ALIENATOR, YOU'LL HAVE MORE FUN MASTURBATING IN THOSE NICE LIZ CLAIRBORNE BRAS AND PANTIES YOU JUST BOUGHT AT MARSHALLS! YOU'LL TOTALLY ENJOY YOUR ***** ASS ORGASMS MORE THAN ALWAYS BEATING ON MY STICK. I ALSO SUGGEST YOU BUY A NICE DOC JOHNSON ***** TO SUCK ON SO YOU CAN SHUT UP THAT MOUTH OF YOUR'S. ANYWAY, YOU'LL BE GOOD AT LICKING A ***** OR ****, BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY SUCK.

YOU'RE AN ETERNAL ********. WEAK. A POSER. AN "ALIENATOR" LIKE HER SCREENNAME. Just a high hot Judger that only feels "She's somebody only when they put somebody down." - That is the lamest person around anywhere.

I should just rip on you all the time, by my code in life is "Live and Let Live." I am ULTRABAD CODE...

JTE83 said:
...one day I was in a very angry and paranoid mood in McDonald's - I thought I heard voices from a man who was spying / following / harassing me so I punched him.
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes

"I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvellous! HaHaHa!"

JTE83 said:
I didn't know he was an innocent Sr. Citizen.
The poor "old man", you're either beating on him or beating him off...

swampy1970 = Alienator = stevebaby = LOSER ****TARDS

Posers who have never raced a badass Criterium.

Poser / ****tards who think they're only somebody when they let someone down!

Oh, like people enjoy us *****ing at each other!

stevebaby said:
Sicko. Pervert.
:mad:

Exactly. That explains his screen name initals, JTE: Juvenile Teabagging Enthusiast. He likes the taste and feel of hairless 10 y.o. scrote on his tongue.

swampy1970 said:
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes

Great tune. Syd Barrett wasn't a crossdresser, though.

JTE83 said:
swampy1970 = Alienator = stevebaby = LOSER ****TARDS

Posers who have never raced a badass Criterium.

Poser / ****tards who think they're only somebody when they let someone down!

Oh, like people enjoy us *****ing at each other!
Dude or would you prefer dudette?,

Dress like a woman all you want in the privacy of your own home - that I don't have a problem with. What drives it to the relms of cuckoo-land is that you gave an old man a slapping because you thought you heard ****...

Alienator - Maybe I shoulda referenced Arnold Layne by Pink Floyd instead but I was aiming more at the nutjob/voices in head angle rather than the crossdressing.

swampy1970 said:

Dress like a woman all you want in the privacy of your own home - that I don't have a problem with. What drives it to the relms of cuckoo-land is that you gave an old man a slapping because you thought you heard ****...

Alienator - Maybe I shoulda referenced Arnold Layne by Pink Floyd instead but I was aiming more at the nutjob/voices in head angle rather than the crossdressing.

Yeah, I got that. I was just giving a sideways, off point, tip o' the hat to M. Barrett.

alienator said:
Exactly. That explains his screen name initals, JTE: Juvenile Teabagging Enthusiast. He likes the taste and feel of hairless 10 y.o. scrote on his tongue.

TOTAL ********.

JTE - are the initials of my complete name

83 - stands for the best year of my life! 1983!

swampy1970 said:

I ripped on you because I thought you were siding with Alienator's always total lame ass ********...

I don't go around punching innocent Sr Citizens. I was throughly paranoid, angry, and SEVERELY harassed BY MY WORST EMPLOYER when my punching incident happened.