I quit ROAD BIKES BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO EXPENSIVE!

alienator said:
Great tune. Syd Barrett wasn't a crossdresser, though.
"Set the controls for the heart of the sun." Best song title of all time IMHO.
Floyd were never quite the same without Syd.
:(

alienator said:
Exactly. That explains his screen name initals, JTE: Juvenile Teabagging Enthusiast. He likes the taste and feel of hairless 10 y.o. scrote on his tongue.
This is 100% true. can't you tell by his crazy rants...

JTE83 said:
I ripped on you because I thought you were siding with Alienator's always total lame ass ********...

I don't go around punching innocent Sr Citizens. I was throughly paranoid, angry, and SEVERELY harassed BY MY WORST EMPLOYER when my punching incident happened.
You should thank your mother every day. Without her you'd be a living in a soggy tissue today.
:D

Jono L said:
This is 100% true. can't you tell by his crazy rants...

Why do you hate angry, paranoid, wrinkly punching, BMX riding crossdressers with victim complexes?

stevebaby said:
You should thank your mother every day. Without her you'd be a living in a soggy tissue today.
:D
Actually, that soggy tissue would have been flushed down the can, processed by the sewage system with the rest of the waste about 40-something years ago and the flushed out to sea. So instead of floating around with the fishes he now just wishes he had a hairy clam.

alienator said:
Exactly. That explains his screen name initals, JTE: Juvenile Teabagging Enthusiast. He likes the taste and feel of hairless 10 y.o. scrote on his tongue.
Would he take one lump or two? The cream dispenser might not be working yet...

Originally Posted by jhuskey .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainPro great, i wish i had your courage..!

Glad to know that you are still breathing.

yes i am still breathing...but i just got this new job at the Fukushima nuclear plant....they gave me a mop and a bucket and told me to clean up, apparently it needs a bit of a tidy up....should be easy, and i get the last laugh, theyre paying me like $100 a day!!!....jokes on them eh?