I quite like Tool



taniwha

New Member
Jun 11, 2009
301
0
0
57
I feel the need to defend Tool.

Especially after they were mentioned in the same post as a man who would break a sweat on a schoolbus.
 

alienator

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2004
12,596
310
0
Your speech from your bloody soapbox is greatly appreciated. Which tool is it, specifically, that you are supporting?
 

taniwha

New Member
Jun 11, 2009
301
0
0
57
alienator said:
Your speech from your bloody soapbox is greatly appreciated. Which tool is it, specifically, that you are supporting?

Tool. Not a specific tool, you Tool.
 

alienator

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2004
12,596
310
0
taniwha said:
Tool. Not a specific tool, you Tool.

So, just tools in general, eh? I get it. Do you favor any particular kind, like mechanics' tools, or carpenters' tools, or maybe plumbers' tools?

Me? I like taxidermy tools, skin graft tools, and vintner's tools.
 

taniwha

New Member
Jun 11, 2009
301
0
0
57
alienator said:
Oh wouldn't you like to know, Clarice. Be off, now. I've got sewing to do.

Sewing that pachyderm's truck on the front of your undies won't save you from looking like John Merrick.
 

alienator

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2004
12,596
310
0
taniwha said:
Sewing that pachyderm's truck on the front of your undies won't save you from looking like John Merrick.

What if I wear something less form fitting, maybe with vertical stripes?
 

taniwha

New Member
Jun 11, 2009
301
0
0
57
alienator said:
What if I wear something less form fitting, maybe with vertical stripes?

Hmm, good thinking. Worked for me when I was stalking my first wife.
 

Similar threads