I ride different bicycles for cross training?

You're modest Kent, I've read Robert Gray's story. Pretty incredible adventure. I have also read
about your trials on the hills of England the rocky mtn 1200. I'm working up to riding my fixed gear
on longer adventures than the centuries. I notice that we both have bikeE's and Wishbones.
(Obligatory recumbent content.) Dave

news:<[email protected]>...