I ride my bike

Craig Brossman

Guest
riding my road bike gives me endurance on my mountain bike,

riding my mountain bike gives me power on my road bike,

both give me a smile.

ride your bike and smile too.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)

"Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> riding my road bike gives me endurance on my
> mountain bike,
>
> riding my mountain bike gives me power on my road bike,
>
> both give me a smile.
>
> ride your bike and smile too.

Amen to that.

Riding my freeride bike gives me balls.

Riding my trials bike gives me balance.

Riding my road bike gets me to class in the rain ;)

Phil

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:30:29 -0700, Craig Brossman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>riding my road bike gives me endurance on my mountain bike,
>
>riding my mountain bike gives me power on my road bike,
>
>both give me a smile.
>
>ride your bike and smile too.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssss!

Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass
rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an
immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

Riding my mountain bike on the trails makes me smile.

Riding my mountain bike on the road gets me to the
trails, and gives me a chance to see roadies scowl, which
makes me grin.

Riding my cruiser reminds me that I'm never too old to
feel young.

Its all about the journey; the destination is just a detail.

--
-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail
address, at least)

Bill Wheeler wrote:

> Yeeeeeeeeeee asssssss!
>
> Peace, Bill

So, was that a Freudian slip or what??
--
Slacker

Craig Brossman wrote:

> riding my road bike gives me endurance on my
> mountain bike,
>
> riding my mountain bike gives me power on my road bike,
>
> both give me a smile.
>
> ride your bike and smile too.

Rode both on Tuesday :) Went on the LBS noon MTB ride. Got
my ass kicked (as usual). It was only 1:15 worth of ass
kicking though, so I hopped on the road bike for another one
and a half hours. Lots of smiling-and sleeping.

Cheers, Shawn

"Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> riding my road bike gives me endurance on my
> mountain bike,
>
> riding my mountain bike gives me power on my road bike,
>
> both give me a smile.
>
> ride your bike and smile too.

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>
>>riding my road bike gives me endurance on my
>>mountain bike,
>>
>>riding my mountain bike gives me power on my road bike,
>>
>>both give me a smile.
>>
>>ride your bike and smile too.
>

> Shaun aRe

You don't kiss your mom with that mouth do you? Perhaps you
just don't kiss her on the mouth?

--

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>
>>riding my road bike gives me endurance on my
>>mountain bike,
>>
>>riding my mountain bike gives me power on my road bike,
>>
>>both give me a smile.
>>
>>ride your bike and smile too.
>

> Shaun aRe

You don't kiss your mom with that mouth do you? Perhaps you
just don't kiss her on the mouth?

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)

"Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> > "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>riding my road bike gives me endurance on my
> >>mountain bike,
> >>
> >>riding my mountain bike gives me power on my road bike,
> >>
> >>both give me a smile.
> >>
> >>ride your bike and smile too.
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> You don't kiss your mom with that mouth do you?

No, I kiss her with the spare one.

> Perhaps you just don't kiss her on the mouth?

What's it to you?

Shaun aRe