I still hate the Cutters in France

chiefhiawatha

Guest
They have their own TV show now. It cannot
get any worse. I'm spitting out the word cutter.

"chiefhiawatha" wrote:

> They have their own TV show now. It cannot
> get any worse. I'm spitting out the word cutter.

It can get worse... Their daily show is two hours- TWO HOURS. Tell me
that's not worse...

just why is everyone so down on the cutters? i quite frankly find them
amusing.
news:[email protected]...

KSManning wrote:
> "chiefhiawatha" wrote:
>

>>They have their own TV show now. It cannot
>>get any worse. I'm spitting out the word cutter.

> It can get worse... Their daily show is two hours- TWO HOURS. Tell me
> that's not worse...

Silly man*, I'll tell you how it could be far worse - we could have the
cutter stuff smack in the middle of the live coverage. Be grateful!

We can ignore the travelogues if we want, or enjoy them if we're
inclined - and still have more live, actual-racing-on-the-screen
coverage than we've ever had before in the states.

Mark Janeba

(* - polite form of "dumbass", RBR put-down of choice)

"chiefhiawatha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> They have their own TV show now. It cannot
> get any worse. I'm spitting out the word cutter.

At least we'll get to see Hans Rey doing some insane trials type stuff. Oh
yeah, and Gum in tight sweaters.....

Sorry for the ignorance, but who/what exactly, are the Cutters?

--

"keydates" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sorry for the ignorance, but who/what exactly, are the Cutters?

Originally they were the hometown bike team who won the Little 500 in the
film "Breaking Away", but you knew that. Now the term refers to 4 nerds
wearing "Cutters" t-shirts who have a show on OLN. It's pathetic, actually.

Possibility: The Cutters have served as mules for US Postal over the
past few years - thereby insuring that no doping products are ever found
on a Team Postal employee. Unfortunately, this relationship may get more
attention from the gendarmes now that OLN has put these guys in the
limelight.

just a thought

Sillier Man**

** take it to rec.bicycles.racing.eighth.grade.insults. Meet you there!

"Mark Janeba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Silly man*, I'll tell you how it could be far worse - we could have the
> cutter stuff smack in the middle of the live coverage. Be grateful!
>
> We can ignore the travelogues if we want, or enjoy them if we're
> inclined - and still have more live, actual-racing-on-the-screen
> coverage than we've ever had before in the states.
>
> Mark Janeba
>
> (* - polite form of "dumbass", RBR put-down of choice)

I think the Cutters are funny and add some amusement to the TDF. Its
like Saturday Night Live meets cycling...coverage is improving w/ every
year..quit your *****in..

--

Thankfully they are only on for few minutes at a time. Then they get
to the racing action. Geez, whoever thought these guys were a good