I think My News Server Is Fecked!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Mar 16, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    I just realized most if not all of my posts and whomever replied to them are gone.

    Damn I hate that!

    Peace,

    Bill(on the hunt for a new news sever)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
    than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
    of the world.
    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > I just...****poof - gone!***

    > Bill(on the hunt for a new news sever)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
    > than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
    > of the world.
    > :-]

    What? Did you say something?

    Westie

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > I just realized most if not all of my posts and whomever replied to them are gone.
    >
    > Damn I hate that!

    Nice.

    Bill "this is just a test" S.

  4. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:37:33 +1200, "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> I just...****poof - gone!***

    Good one

    >> Bill(on the hunt for a new news sever)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
    >> than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
    >> of the world.
    >> :-]
    >
    >What? Did you say something?

    ... and again, good one.

    >Westie

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  5. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > I just realized most if not all of my posts and whomever replied to them are gone.
    >
    > Damn I hate that!
    >
    > Peace,
    >
    > Bill(on the hunt for a new news sever)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
    > than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
    > of the world.
    > :-]

    I hate when that happens.

    I use PacBell's servers at work, but at home I use (thanks to... was it Slacker? bomba? Rimmer? I
    can't remember.) News.CIS.DFN.DE.

    News.CIS.DFN.DE is some awesome usenet. You can go to their website and apply for a free account.

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  6. David Kunz

    David Kunz Guest

    Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > I just realized most if not all of my posts and whomever replied to them are gone.
    >
    > Damn I hate that!
    >
    > Peace,
    >
    > Bill(on the hunt for a new news sever)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
    > than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
    > of the world.
    > :-]

    Check google. They have a news group archive.

    David