I think My News Server Is Fecked!

Bill Wheeler

Guest
I just realized most if not all of my posts and whomever replied to them are gone.

Damn I hate that!

Peace,

Bill(on the hunt for a new news sever)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
of the world.
:-]

> I just...******** - gone!***

> Bill(on the hunt for a new news sever)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
> than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
> of the world.
> :-]

What? Did you say something?

Westie

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:37:33 +1200, "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I just...******** - gone!***

Good one

>> Bill(on the hunt for a new news sever)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
>> than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
>> of the world.
>> :-]
>
>What? Did you say something?

... and again, good one.

>Westie

Peace, Bill

:-]

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> I just realized most if not all of my posts and whomever replied to them are gone.
>
> Damn I hate that!
>
> Peace,
>
> Bill(on the hunt for a new news sever)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
> than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
> of the world.
> :-]

I hate when that happens.

I use PacBell's servers at work, but at home I use (thanks to... was it Slacker? bomba? Rimmer? I
can't remember.) News.CIS.DFN.DE.

News.CIS.DFN.DE is some awesome usenet. You can go to their website and apply for a free account.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> I just realized most if not all of my posts and whomever replied to them are gone.
>
> Damn I hate that!
>
> Peace,
>
> Bill(on the hunt for a new news sever)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
> than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation
> of the world.
> :-]

Check google. They have a news group archive.

David