I think the Tour just became more open

>From Cycling4all.com concerning the Peurto affair:

"alemán Jan Ullrich; el estadounidense Tyler Hamilton; y los
españoles Roberto Heras
y Oscar Sevilla" and further also "Ivan Basso, Joseba
Beloki, Santiago Botero,
Francisco Mancebo, Santi Pérez y Quique Gutierrez.".

[email protected] wrote:
> >From Cycling4all.com concerning the Peurto affair:

> "alemán Jan Ullrich; el estadounidense Tyler Hamilton; y los
> españoles Roberto Heras
> y Oscar Sevilla" and further also "Ivan Basso, Joseba
> Beloki, Santiago Botero,
> Francisco Mancebo, Santi Pérez y Quique Gutierrez.".

http://eurosport.com/cycling/tour-de-france/2006/sport_sto916732.shtml

Ivan Basso and Jan Ullrich have been named in the judicial inquiry into
Spanish doping, radio Cadena Ser reported on the eve of the Tour de
France. The two Tour favourites were listed, among about 50 others, as
clients of Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes after a judge lifted a gag order on
evidence files.

More there.
Bill C

There seems to be some misinterpretations of the list.
The two leading Spanish newspaper have the same names, except only El Mundo
mentions Basso, while El Pais doesn't...
I suppose it's the same list they are commentating on?

Hieronimus

[email protected] wrote:
> >From Cycling4all.com concerning the Peurto affair:

> "alemán Jan Ullrich; el estadounidense Tyler Hamilton; y los
> españoles Roberto Heras
> y Oscar Sevilla" and further also "Ivan Basso, Joseba
> Beloki, Santiago Botero,
> Francisco Mancebo, Santi Pérez y Quique Gutierrez.".

No "kazajo Alexander Vinokourov."

Hmmmm....

There goes my Tour de France office pool bracket.

news:[email protected]...