I think we're all a bit sick of Flyers.Finale!

Lanc_arm_strong said:
Fine. I am happy to change my name. What should I be called, and how can I change it?:)
I believe you go to your profile link--and update your moniker.

I suggest you select a fraud fighting namesake.

Or just mock an old doping franchise: Epostal

Cheers

Flyer's.Finale! said:
I believe you go to your profile link--and update your moniker.

I suggest you select a fraud fighting namesake.

Or just mock an old doping franchise: Epostal

Cheers
Can't find the right link. Will happily change my name if anyone can show me how!

Lanc_arm_strong said:
Can't find the right link. Will happily change my name if anyone can show me how!
You can change pretty much everything except your user name by going to 'User CP'. The only way to change your name is re-register under a new name.
Personally...if my user name offended the Flyer clone I'd keep it and increase the font size and make it a brighter colour and then respond to every single post of his, no matter how boring. Just to get up his nose.
So all the top cyclists are dopers. So what? It's entertainment and it's no less entertaining knowing LA was a doper when he won the TdF 7 times against peletons who would jump at the chance to find out what he was using. That doesn't detract from the drama and tragedy of it. If anything ...it adds to it. It's fun, and if the leading cyclists make a personal choice to shorten their lives by using dope to win a dubious glory and an extravagant lifestyle...it's their choice, stupid though it may be. Let's all be honest. We all love to see our heroes in any form of entertainment brought crashing down to the level of ordinary people again. We just love it. We love the endless morbid replays and the pointless internet arguments. We're a sick species...but we're all we've got.
Feck!...what was intended to be a one line response on changing your user name turns into a bitter rant. Fortunately I have a fridge full of beer.

You will not find comfort or refuge in beer....................you will need some pretzels to go with it.

stevebaby said:
You can change pretty much everything except your user name by going to 'User CP'. The only way to change your name is re-register under a new name.
Personally...if my user name offended the Flyer clone I'd keep it and increase the font size and make it a brighter colour and then respond to every single post of his, no matter how boring. Just to get up his nose.
So all the top cyclists are dopers. So what? It's entertainment and it's no less entertaining knowing LA was a doper when he won the TdF 7 times against peletons who would jump at the chance to find out what he was using. That doesn't detract from the drama and tragedy of it. If anything ...it adds to it. It's fun, and if the leading cyclists make a personal choice to shorten their lives by using dope to win a dubious glory and an extravagant lifestyle...it's their choice, stupid though it may be. Let's all be honest. We all love to see our heroes in any form of entertainment brought crashing down to the level of ordinary people again. We just love it. We love the endless morbid replays and the pointless internet arguments. We're a sick species...but we're all we've got.
Feck!...what was intended to be a one line response on changing your user name turns into a bitter rant. Fortunately I have a fridge full of beer.
Stevebaby is a lousy human being and an alcoholic.

Now we know why I offend you so. You have no honor, no ethics, no spirit, no bravery and no class.

You are a coward who admires cheating, lying, doping, and financial deceptions and is annoyed by anyone who reminds you what a hypocrite you truly are.

So be it.

Thanks for sharing what a low-life you truly are. I had overestimated you.

Flyers.Finale! you have posted here 10time and there is only 25 post.
Are you sick of yourself? Don't hate yourself we are all beautiful on the inside:D

RobertCZ said:
Flyers.Finale! you have posted here 10time and there is only 25 post.
Are you sick of yourself? Don't hate yourself we are all beautiful on the inside:D
Peace in the valley?

please go away. i'll readily admit that the majority of....everyone is doped if you'll just stop making every thread worse by smearing your verbal excrement all over them. :(

cheapie said:
please go away. i'll readily admit that the majority of....everyone is doped if you'll just stop making every thread worse by smearing your verbal excrement all over them. :(
Do they deserve better cheapie?

I am not sick of Flyers.Finale!

I want more.

I want to see a comprehensive list of every cyclist ever associated with doping!:)

Lanc_arm_strong said:
I am not sick of Flyers.Finale!

I want more.

I want to see a comprehensive list of every cyclist ever associated with doping!:)
It is a very long list beginning with Fausto Copi, Eddie Merkx, Freddy Maertens, Jacques Anquetil, Laurent Fignon, Pedro Delgado and ending with Stephen Alfred, Tammy Thomas, Gueneviere Jeanson, eGH Mark French, eGH Jobie Dajka, Johan Museeuw, Jan Ulrich, Marco Pantani, Lance Pharmstrong, Tyler Hamilton, Benoit Joachim, Roberto Heras, Floyd Landis, PDM's Sean Kelly and Frankie Andreu.

and several million dopers in between.

Enjoy the dopers. Arnold the steroid Gubenator does.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
It is a very long list beginning with Fausto Copi, Eddie Merkx, Freddy Maertens, Jacques Anquetil, Laurent Fignon, Pedro Delgado and ending with Stephen Alfred, Tammy Thomas, Gueneviere Jeanson, eGH Mark French, eGH Jobie Dajka, Johan Museeuw, Jan Ulrich, Marco Pantani, Lance Pharmstrong, Tyler Hamilton, Benoit Joachim, Roberto Heras, Floyd Landis, PDM's Sean Kelly and Frankie Andreu.

and several million dopers in between.

Enjoy the dopers. Arnold the steroid Gubenator does.
Thats not enough. I wan't to know more!

Lanc_arm_strong said:
Thats not enough. I wan't to know more!
Send in your deposit to:

Amgen and Bresagen. EPO and equine Gorwth Hormones for cyclists.

So much to know. So little time.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Stevebaby is a lousy human being and an alcoholic.

Now we know why I offend you so. You have no honor, no ethics, no spirit, no bravery and no class.

You are a coward who admires cheating, lying, doping, and financial deceptions and is annoyed by anyone who reminds you what a hypocrite you truly are.

So be it.

Thanks for sharing what a low-life you truly are. I had overestimated you.
Tick all of the above...but you left out 'sexual deviate'.
I'm a wicked immoral reprobate. I should be punished.
:D :D :D :D
Flattery will get you nowhere.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Do they deserve better cheapie?
I deserve better. i deserve the ability to come here and read without you wrecking every single thread i read. i have no idea why the mods have let you continue to post. you are pretty much the worst example of a troll that i have seen on the many forums i frequent and behavior like yours has always been dealt with elsewhere.

just put him on your ignore list and have done with it. Btw his new incarnation is Saline.Feed