I thought of Curt James when...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Apr 18, 2006.

  1. ....I read these two lines "Better yet, don't train your legs. Leg
    training uses vital curling energy, and they can be easily hid in
    baggy body builder pants" Then he glances at Curt and says "They have
    sweaters too".
    http://www.guidoandluigi.com/index.php?date=2006-04-04

    Tags:

  2. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    TBR posting as [email protected] wrote:

    Say, do you keep count of all your nicknames? Just curious. Okay, not
    really. ;o)

    >...I read these two lines "Better yet, don't train your legs. Leg
    >training uses vital curling energy, and they can be easily hid in
    >baggy body builder pants" Then he glances at Curt and says "They have
    >sweaters too".

    HAW!

    I'm a sexaaaay beast and you know it.
    http://www.piercedornot.com/?i=67

    >http://www.guidoandluigi.com/index.php?date=2006-04-04

    heh

    Wasn't it H-h-hedges who originally offered that cartoon up for MFW
    consumption? Regardless, it's funny stuff. And, working at GNC during
    the late eighties, I sold my share of baggy bodybuilder pants. What I
    called clown pants. Them and PowerHouse Gym t-shirts. Great logo,
    that.
    http://www.powerhousegym.verizonsupersite.com/nss-folder/pictures/pl.jpg

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  3. On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:12:55 -0400, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

    >TBR posting as [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >Say, do you keep count of all your nicknames? Just curious. Okay, not
    >really. ;o)

    Yes, I have a list of over 1100 email addreses I've created over the
    years.
    You were dieing to know.

    >>...I read these two lines "Better yet, don't train your legs. Leg
    >>training uses vital curling energy, and they can be easily hid in
    >>baggy body builder pants" Then he glances at Curt and says "They have
    >>sweaters too".

    >HAW!
    >
    >I'm a sexaaaay beast and you know it.
    >http://www.piercedornot.com/?i=67

    Um thanks, butt no thanks. I've been exposed to quite enough of your
    pics, to never EVER click on any link that even hints at containing
    your image. Nothing personal, your a gentl... um, well your a
    schol...um, well your...pierced. That's the best I can do.

    >>http://www.guidoandluigi.com/index.php?date=2006-04-04

    >heh
    >
    >Wasn't it H-h-hedges who originally offered that cartoon up for MFW
    >consumption? Regardless, it's funny stuff. And, working at GNC during
    >the late eighties, I sold my share of baggy bodybuilder pants. What I
    >called clown pants. Them and PowerHouse Gym t-shirts. Great logo,
    >that.
    >http://www.powerhousegym.verizonsupersite.com/nss-folder/pictures/pl.jpg

  4. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    and he is a bald bastard

  5. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

  6. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

  7. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

  8. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    When did your hair fall out? also has your pubes fell out as
    well...........aaaaaah that thought has given me a need for
    therapy...you bald pubeless bastard

  9. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    allbpen <[email protected]> wrote:

    >When did your hair fall out? also has your pubes fell out as
    >well...........aaaaaah that thought has given me a need for
    >therapy...you bald pubeless bastard

    Is this JMW or TBR? I thought it was my favorite broken record, but it
    sounds more like the Curt-obsessed-nipple-jpeg-manipulating JMW than
    it does Bill. Meh.

    Anyway, let me worry about my pubes, sunshine.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/