I took some video of a tough drop ride from last weekend.

I believe traffic laws prohibit riding more than 2 abreast. I believe crossing the double yellow line is prohibited.

Yeah you're right. There isn't a lot of police crackdown on bad driving in DC/Maryland whether you're on a bike or a car so bad behavior is rampant. DC was rated as the worst drivers in the country recently.

I finished watching the video. Looks like a typical training ride.

I did notice one issue. When the group turned around at the park there were 4 cars held up behind you. I don't mind following bicycles, but some people do. It is always wise to help them get past. In the last frames, tt appears that someone did mind following bicycles and made a poor decision.

It is really hard to pass a long string of bicycles. It leads to mistakes. Mistakes are not good.

The road had a 25 MPH speed limit on it. I wonder just how held up those cars were on that descent?

The pass at the end was dangerous and stupid. And it makes no difference 'who' was at fault when the amberlamps arrives to scrape up the mess. Move over, line it out and let the motor vehicles around. The Lugnut Rule applies to bikes too.

True, the pass at the end of the video was stupid and dangerous. However, the cyclists were taking up the entire lane. Sprinting or not, I am sure in most states it is illegal for cyclists to take up the entire lane. Save that for the Crits and Road Races. Riding like that will get you run over here in Virginia Beach. Motorists here have no patience or sympathy for cyclists.
Other than that, it looked like a great ride. At least you guys have decent hills up there. VB is FLAT!

I recognize some of the teams from races I've done: Artemis, Clean Currents, All American