"I truly believe the parasites are the reason for all the problems."

Happy Oyster

Guest
<quote>
From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
Subject: Re: "Dr" Hulda Clark
Date: 1999/03/04
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

>Actually, I would like to hear what you had and if it was
>diagnosed by knowledgeable health practitioners. I believe
>you when you say that it made you feel better, but what was
>the problem in the first place?

Dear Roger,

I have layered problems. Peripheral neuropathy, parasites,
my immune system is very weak, a antioxidant disfunction,
system is low in glutamine, insitol, glucose-insulin
interaction, fructose intolerance and the list goes on. At
age 43 I started having headaches and had one everyday all
day for 12 years. I was a patient at Diamond Headache Clinic
for 15 years, if took them 10 years to find what drug helped
me. The list of drugs I tried was 2 pages long. I believe
all those meds made my system toxic, then the parasites(they
love toxins) next to go was my digestion, bowel problems. I
hate to take all this space telling you all I have tried. I
had not seen or heard of Hulda for years, didn't know she
had written any books. When I became aware of that, I read
them. I can understand why people are doubtful, and I am not
sure I agree with all she says, but I do know that the
zapper , the kidney cleanse (which took away all the burning
& stinging-terrible pain in my feet) & the liver cleanse
works. I used Now products for the parasites before I
learned that Hulda had her own products. They helped me, but
I didn't pass any large ones until I started on Hulda's
products. I had doctored with her in the past with good
results, thus my confidence was already established. I truly
believe the parasites are the reason for all the problems.
My brother is a foot doctor, he also believes they are. My
experience with MD's was not good. I finally had more test
done at the Florida Institute of Health (alternative) they
did more in one day than the MD's had learned in 2 years.

I hope you can now understand why AF, HD, and Yarrow have
really upset
me. I am happy for them if they have found relief, but are
so close minded about any opinion other than their own,
and the name calling and hate words displayed are
completely absurd.

If I can help you more, please feel free to e-mail me
personally.

Jan </quote>

Regards,

Aribert Deckers
--
Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm

"Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> <quote> From: [email protected] (JDrew63929) Subject: Re:
> "Dr" Hulda Clark Date: 1999/03/04 Message-ID:
> <[email protected]>#1/1
>

> >Actually, I would like to hear what you had and if it was
> >diagnosed by knowledgeable health practitioners. I
> >believe you when you say that it made you feel better,
> >but what was the problem in the first place?
>
> Dear Roger,
>
> I have layered problems. Peripheral neuropathy, parasites,
> my immune system is very weak, a antioxidant disfunction,
> system is low in glutamine, insitol, glucose-insulin
> interaction, fructose intolerance and the list goes on. At
> age 43 I started having headaches and had one everyday all
> day for 12 years. I
========================
This is either the claims of an unclean person who never
took care of themselves, or someone who suffers from some
type of hypochondria. Note there are no *parasites*
identified in the above post. A CLEAN person in a CLEAN
home eating CLEAN food wouldn't be infested with parasites.
Head and body lice may be another matter, but are easily
gotten rid of.

Kim

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:47:27 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> <quote> From: [email protected] (JDrew63929) Subject:
>> Re: "Dr" Hulda Clark Date: 1999/03/04 Message-ID:
>> <[email protected]>#1/1
>>

>> >Actually, I would like to hear what you had and if it
>> >was diagnosed by knowledgeable health practitioners. I
>> >believe you when you say that it made you feel better,
>> >but what was the problem in the first place?
>>
>> Dear Roger,
>>
>> I have layered problems. Peripheral neuropathy,
>> parasites, my immune system is very weak, a antioxidant
>> disfunction, system is low in glutamine, insitol, glucose-
>> insulin interaction, fructose intolerance and the list
>> goes on. At age 43 I started having headaches and had one
>> everyday all day for 12 years. I
>========================
>This is either the claims of an unclean person who never
>took care of themselves, or someone who suffers from some
>type of hypochondria. Note there are no *parasites*
>identified in the above post. A CLEAN person in a CLEAN
>home eating CLEAN food wouldn't be infested with parasites.
>Head and body lice may be another matter, but are easily
>gotten rid of.

Jan Drew's problem was reading Hulda Clark's books. It was
only after she read about parasites that she thought she had
them. She then had a parasite cleanse and on March 4, 1999
felt much better and though the parasites were the cause of
ALL her problems.

Her improvement did not last long. She read about amalgams
and over the next couple months was convinced she was dying
of mercury poisoning. Then hours after having some amalgams
out in June 1999 she felt better than she had in two years.

If you are somatically hypervigilant and suggestible,
reading Hulda Clark's books can be VERY dangerous to
your health.

I hope Jan does not read any more of her books.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jan Drew's problem was reading Hulda Clark's books. It was
> only after she read about parasites that she thought she
> had them. She then had a parasite cleanse and on March 4,
> 1999 felt much better and though the parasites were the
> cause of ALL her problems.
>
> Her improvement did not last long. She read about amalgams
> and over the next couple months was convinced she was
> dying of mercury poisoning. Then hours after having some
> amalgams out in June 1999 she felt better than she had in
> two years.
>
> If you are somatically hypervigilant and suggestible,
> reading Hulda Clark's books can be VERY dangerous to
> your health.
>
> I hope Jan does not read any more of her books.
=================================
Oh yes, I have the story now.

P.S. I hope my BROTHER doesn't read any of Clark's
books! ;-)

Kim

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Jan cannot dispute that on March 4, 1999 after having a
> parasite cleanse that she said she felt much better and
> thought that ALL her problems were due to parasites. She
> did not make a single mention of mercury poisoning.
>
> Jan cannot dispute that after March 4, 1999 she read in
> Hulda Clark book about amalgams and became convinced she
> had mercury poisoning. Jan cannot dispute that she thought
> she was dying in June 1999. Jan cannot dispute that in mid
> June 1999 after having some amalgams removed that she felt
> better than she had in two years. How can Jan go from
> thinking she is dying to feeling better than she had in
> TWO YEARS if she really had mercury poisoning? Answer: She
> cannot and knows she cannot.
>
> Because Jan cannot explain her dramatic improvement she
> must create diversions and attack my credibility by
> falsely accusing me of lying. Sad that.
Oh, that is apparent to everyone but her sycophants.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply