    From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
    Subject: Re: "Dr" Hulda Clark
    Date: 1999/03/04
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

    >Actually, I would like to hear what you had and if it was
    >diagnosed by knowledgeable health practitioners. I believe
    >you when you say that it made you feel better, but what was
    >the problem in the first place?

    Dear Roger,

    I have layered problems. Peripheral neuropathy, parasites,
    my immune system is very weak, a antioxidant disfunction,
    system is low in glutamine, insitol, glucose-insulin
    interaction, fructose intolerance and the list goes on. At
    age 43 I started having headaches and had one everyday all
    day for 12 years. I was a patient at Diamond Headache Clinic
    for 15 years, if took them 10 years to find what drug helped
    me. The list of drugs I tried was 2 pages long. I believe
    all those meds made my system toxic, then the parasites(they
    love toxins) next to go was my digestion, bowel problems. I
    hate to take all this space telling you all I have tried. I
    had not seen or heard of Hulda for years, didn't know she
    had written any books. When I became aware of that, I read
    them. I can understand why people are doubtful, and I am not
    sure I agree with all she says, but I do know that the
    zapper , the kidney cleanse (which took away all the burning
    & stinging-terrible pain in my feet) & the liver cleanse
    works. I used Now products for the parasites before I
    learned that Hulda had her own products. They helped me, but
    I didn't pass any large ones until I started on Hulda's
    products. I had doctored with her in the past with good
    results, thus my confidence was already established. I truly
    believe the parasites are the reason for all the problems.
    My brother is a foot doctor, he also believes they are. My
    experience with MD's was not good. I finally had more test
    done at the Florida Institute of Health (alternative) they
    did more in one day than the MD's had learned in 2 years.

    I hope you can now understand why AF, HD, and Yarrow have
    really upset
    me. I am happy for them if they have found relief, but are
    so close minded about any opinion other than their own,
    and the name calling and hate words displayed are
    completely absurd.

    If I can help you more, please feel free to e-mail me
    personally.

    Jan </quote>

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm

    Tags:

  2. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > <quote> From: [email protected] (JDrew63929) Subject: Re:
    > "Dr" Hulda Clark Date: 1999/03/04 Message-ID:
    > <[email protected]>#1/1
    >

    > >Actually, I would like to hear what you had and if it was
    > >diagnosed by knowledgeable health practitioners. I
    > >believe you when you say that it made you feel better,
    > >but what was the problem in the first place?
    >
    > Dear Roger,
    >
    > I have layered problems. Peripheral neuropathy, parasites,
    > my immune system is very weak, a antioxidant disfunction,
    > system is low in glutamine, insitol, glucose-insulin
    > interaction, fructose intolerance and the list goes on. At
    > age 43 I started having headaches and had one everyday all
    > day for 12 years. I
    ========================
    This is either the claims of an unclean person who never
    took care of themselves, or someone who suffers from some
    type of hypochondria. Note there are no *parasites*
    identified in the above post. A CLEAN person in a CLEAN
    home eating CLEAN food wouldn't be infested with parasites.
    Head and body lice may be another matter, but are easily
    gotten rid of.

    Kim

  3. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:47:27 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> <quote> From: [email protected] (JDrew63929) Subject:
    >> Re: "Dr" Hulda Clark Date: 1999/03/04 Message-ID:
    >> <[email protected]>#1/1
    >>

    >> >Actually, I would like to hear what you had and if it
    >> >was diagnosed by knowledgeable health practitioners. I
    >> >believe you when you say that it made you feel better,
    >> >but what was the problem in the first place?
    >>
    >> Dear Roger,
    >>
    >> I have layered problems. Peripheral neuropathy,
    >> parasites, my immune system is very weak, a antioxidant
    >> disfunction, system is low in glutamine, insitol, glucose-
    >> insulin interaction, fructose intolerance and the list
    >> goes on. At age 43 I started having headaches and had one
    >> everyday all day for 12 years. I
    >========================
    >This is either the claims of an unclean person who never
    >took care of themselves, or someone who suffers from some
    >type of hypochondria. Note there are no *parasites*
    >identified in the above post. A CLEAN person in a CLEAN
    >home eating CLEAN food wouldn't be infested with parasites.
    >Head and body lice may be another matter, but are easily
    >gotten rid of.

    Jan Drew's problem was reading Hulda Clark's books. It was
    only after she read about parasites that she thought she had
    them. She then had a parasite cleanse and on March 4, 1999
    felt much better and though the parasites were the cause of
    ALL her problems.

    Her improvement did not last long. She read about amalgams
    and over the next couple months was convinced she was dying
    of mercury poisoning. Then hours after having some amalgams
    out in June 1999 she felt better than she had in two years.

    If you are somatically hypervigilant and suggestible,
    reading Hulda Clark's books can be VERY dangerous to
    your health.

    I hope Jan does not read any more of her books.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  4. Kim

    Kim Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Jan Drew's problem was reading Hulda Clark's books. It was
    > only after she read about parasites that she thought she
    > had them. She then had a parasite cleanse and on March 4,
    > 1999 felt much better and though the parasites were the
    > cause of ALL her problems.
    >
    > Her improvement did not last long. She read about amalgams
    > and over the next couple months was convinced she was
    > dying of mercury poisoning. Then hours after having some
    > amalgams out in June 1999 she felt better than she had in
    > two years.
    >
    > If you are somatically hypervigilant and suggestible,
    > reading Hulda Clark's books can be VERY dangerous to
    > your health.
    >
    > I hope Jan does not read any more of her books.
    =================================
    Oh yes, I have the story now.

    P.S. I hope my BROTHER doesn't read any of Clark's
    books! ;-)

    Kim

  5. Kim

    Kim Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Jan cannot dispute that on March 4, 1999 after having a
    > parasite cleanse that she said she felt much better and
    > thought that ALL her problems were due to parasites. She
    > did not make a single mention of mercury poisoning.
    >
    > Jan cannot dispute that after March 4, 1999 she read in
    > Hulda Clark book about amalgams and became convinced she
    > had mercury poisoning. Jan cannot dispute that she thought
    > she was dying in June 1999. Jan cannot dispute that in mid
    > June 1999 after having some amalgams removed that she felt
    > better than she had in two years. How can Jan go from
    > thinking she is dying to feeling better than she had in
    > TWO YEARS if she really had mercury poisoning? Answer: She
    > cannot and knows she cannot.
    >
    > Because Jan cannot explain her dramatic improvement she
    > must create diversions and attack my credibility by
    > falsely accusing me of lying. Sad that.
    Oh, that is apparent to everyone but her sycophants.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply