I used to think john denver was a sissy

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Till I saw 50 cent try to throw a ball, ok tough guy! :D Never liked or payed any attention to his music but just fiddling around with the guitar, I figured I would give one of his songs a chance.

Plus, after watching that 50 wuss try to throw a baseball, I figured I read too much into JDs appearance. I'm guessing he has to be better than 50 cent throwing a baseball so let's do some JD. :D

Actually, my daughter somehow took a liking to some country music ( I should have disowned her for it! :p) but I dunno, maybe a little bit of the redneck in her got to me!

:p

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
I did this one with a metronome (tick tock sound machine).

I played the rhythm guitar then recorded it a second time to add in the lead guitar. Just messing around with the guitar for fun!

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Yeah it's lots of fun but can take some time. I start fiddling around at times then realize 11 pm at night that I have been playing for a couple of hours, oh how time flies! :eek:

My brother has a much better voice, timing and musical abilities but he won't practice. He could easily play the lead on keyboards but spends all his spare time on the internet. :D

If he was willing to get together to practice, I think we could get much better. But we only get one or two takes and do a few songs when we can.

I do have fun playing but when I look at the people on youtube playing guitars, it's kind of depressing ha ha! :pThere are plenty of great guitar players out there! :cool:

This was a Saturday night after a 45 mile ride that morning. Helmet hair and hard to sing cause the lungs are already feeling it!