I used to think john denver was a sissy

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Mr. Beanz, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Mr. Beanz

Mr. Beanz Well-Known Member

Till I saw 50 cent try to throw a ball, ok tough guy! :D Never liked or payed any attention to his music but just fiddling around with the guitar, I figured I would give one of his songs a chance.

Plus, after watching that 50 wuss try to throw a baseball, I figured I read too much into JDs appearance. I'm guessing he has to be better than 50 cent throwing a baseball so let's do some JD. :D

Actually, my daughter somehow took a liking to some country music ( I should have disowned her for it! :p) but I dunno, maybe a little bit of the redneck in her got to me!

:p

Tags:

2. Mr. Beanz

I did this one with a metronome (tick tock sound machine).

I played the rhythm guitar then recorded it a second time to add in the lead guitar. Just messing around with the guitar for fun!

3. MichaelDasher

MichaelDasher New Member

That's some awesome guitar-playing. :)

Mr. Beanz likes this.
  4. Mr. Beanz

Thanks! I just mess around trying to learn and this is the first time I've heard awesome in a comment but I'll take it! :D

MichaelDasher likes this.
  5. MichaelDasher

MichaelDasher New Member

Just keep on practicing, Mr. Beanz. Who knows, you might be the next big star on the radio. :)

Mr. Beanz likes this.
  6. GuitarRider2002

GuitarRider2002 New Member

Good job, I wish I could find a way to combine cycling and guitar but haven't so far!

Mr. Beanz likes this.
  7. Mr. Beanz

Yeah it's lots of fun but can take some time. I start fiddling around at times then realize 11 pm at night that I have been playing for a couple of hours, oh how time flies! :eek:

My brother has a much better voice, timing and musical abilities but he won't practice. He could easily play the lead on keyboards but spends all his spare time on the internet. :D

If he was willing to get together to practice, I think we could get much better. But we only get one or two takes and do a few songs when we can.

I do have fun playing but when I look at the people on youtube playing guitars, it's kind of depressing ha ha! :pThere are plenty of great guitar players out there! :cool:

This was a Saturday night after a 45 mile ride that morning. Helmet hair and hard to sing cause the lungs are already feeling it!

8. cyclintom

cyclintom Well-Known Member

MY EARS, MY EARS. Of course I played professionally a little.