I used to think john denver was a sissy

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Till I saw 50 cent try to throw a ball, ok tough guy! :D Never liked or payed any attention to his music but just fiddling around with the guitar, I figured I would give one of his songs a chance.

Plus, after watching that 50 wuss try to throw a baseball, I figured I read too much into JDs appearance. I'm guessing he has to be better than 50 cent throwing a baseball so let's do some JD. :D

Actually, my daughter somehow took a liking to some country music ( I should have disowned her for it! :p) but I dunno, maybe a little bit of the redneck in her got to me!

:p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I did this one with a metronome (tick tock sound machine).

I played the rhythm guitar then recorded it a second time to add in the lead guitar. Just messing around with the guitar for fun!

Yeah it's lots of fun but can take some time. I start fiddling around at times then realize 11 pm at night that I have been playing for a couple of hours, oh how time flies! :eek:

My brother has a much better voice, timing and musical abilities but he won't practice. He could easily play the lead on keyboards but spends all his spare time on the internet. :D

If he was willing to get together to practice, I think we could get much better. But we only get one or two takes and do a few songs when we can.

I do have fun playing but when I look at the people on youtube playing guitars, it's kind of depressing ha ha! :pThere are plenty of great guitar players out there! :cool:

This was a Saturday night after a 45 mile ride that morning. Helmet hair and hard to sing cause the lungs are already feeling it!