UK and Europe · Public discussion

I've a dream, silver speed machine

Started by Just zis Guy, you know? · · Last activity · 3 posts · 705 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
13 May 2008
Last activity
14 May 2008
Original author
Just zis Guy, you know?
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
705
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Today I did see a silver SpeedMachine at Hyde Park Corner.

    Was it you? I was on my Brom.

    Guy
    --
    May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    85% of helmet statistics are made up, 69% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

  2. you know? said:

    Today I did see a silver SpeedMachine at Hyde Park Corner.

    Was it you?  I was on my Brom.

    Guy
    --
    May contain traces of irony.  Contents liable to settle after posting.http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    85% of helmet statistics are made up, 69% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

    David, Essex.

  3. spindrift said:
    you know? said:

    Today I did see a silver SpeedMachine at Hyde Park Corner.

    Was it you?  I was on my Brom.

    Guy
    --
    May contain traces of irony.  Contents liable to settle after
    posting.http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    85% of helmet statistics are made up, 69% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

    David, Essex.

    Har har. :-)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.