I want a bike camera

Kanepashi

Dec 4, 2016
I been doing so much overtime, that I got some money for a helmet kit and camera. was looking at the basic go pro, since I don't think I'll need 1080p whit 60 frames per second since we ain't going 60 miles per hour. but just want to make sure I don't throw away my money, i decided to ask around for those who have done the research and bough a camera, which one you choosed?

Also if you live in FL close to ft myers hit me up.

I use the Drift. It came with more accessories than the Gopro snd is bullet shaped. It looks pretty cool on the drop bars. It did a great job recording my crash back on September.:)

I WISH I lived in Fort Myers! Sanibel would do just fine and Bradenton wouldn't bother me in the least!

shimaNO and Garmin both review pretty well with the shimaNO unit usually rated just a bit higher. Both are more streamlined the GoPro standard series. In my 'hood (frozen wasteland known as Ohio) almost everyone has the GoPro, Clunky looking, but very capable. The GoPro Hero5 black is very nice in my book and theHero 5 Session just might be the perfect bike camera. The Session would be my pick at this time if I were buying myself a Christmas present.

I've got a Fly6 - great for recording vehicles coming at me from behind too close so I can do Police complaints about them.