I want Looney Tunes mud flaps!

Bruce W.1

Guest
I want Looney Tunes mud flaps for my touring bike! Ideally they would
have Yosemite Sam saying "Back Off" but Tweety Bird or Marvin the
Martian would be okay too.

I've looked all over, with no success. Does anyone know where I can get
Looney Tunes mud flaps?

Thanks for your help.

Bruce W.1 wrote:
> I want Looney Tunes mud flaps for my touring bike! Ideally they would
> have Yosemite Sam saying "Back Off" <snip>

A Froogle Search
<http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=%22Yosemite+Sam%22+%22Back+Off%22&btnG=Search+Froogle&lmode=online&scoring=p>
turns up a bunch of them in the $20 - $30 range. They're made for
cars, but could easily be adapted.

All the best,
LF

LF wrote:
> Bruce W.1 wrote:
>> I want Looney Tunes mud flaps for my touring bike! Ideally they would
>> have Yosemite Sam saying "Back Off" <snip>

> A Froogle Search
> <http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=%22Yosemite+Sam%22+%22Back+Off%22&btnG=Search+Froogle&lmode=online&scoring=p>
> turns up a bunch of them in the $20 - $30 range. They're made for
> cars, but could easily be adapted.
>
> All the best,
> LF

yeah, a 12x18 mud flap would look cool dragging along behind a bike.

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Bruce W.1" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I want Looney Tunes mud flaps for my touring bike! Ideally they would
> have Yosemite Sam saying "Back Off" but Tweety Bird or Marvin the
> Martian would be okay too.
>
> I've looked all over, with no success. Does anyone know where I can get
> Looney Tunes mud flaps?
>
> Thanks for your help.

Make your own from milk jugs and transfers?

--
Michael Press

Michael Press wrote:

> Make your own from milk jugs and transfers?

I've made my own from old water bottles, split and zip-tied to the
fender. My current ex-water-bottle mud flaps have lasted 3 or 4 years
now. The next problem is finding an appropriate water bottle to split
in half- but that shouldn't be too hard. This is the second link Google
turned up:
http://www.giftapolis.com/lotuwabotazo.html

Jeff

On 22 Oct 2006 19:14:24 -0700, "LF" <[email protected]> wrote:

><http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=%22Yosemite+Sam%22+%22Back+Off%22&btnG=Search+Froogle&lmode=online&scoring=p>
>turns up a bunch of them in the $20 - $30 range. They're made for
>cars, but could easily be adapted.

I doubt they could easily be adapted -- too heavy and too big.
--
JT
****************************

Bruce W.1 wrote:
> I want Looney Tunes mud flaps for my touring bike! Ideally they would
> have Yosemite Sam saying "Back Off" but Tweety Bird or Marvin the
> Martian would be okay too.
>
> I've looked all over, with no success. Does anyone know where I can get
> Looney Tunes mud flaps?
>
> Thanks for your help.

Get some construction paper and an exacto blade - stencil your own.

Personally, I'm about to the stencil the trucker-naked-woman-silhouette
on the back of my commuter.

--
Paul M. Hobson
Georgia Institute of Technology

Paul Hobson wrote:
> Bruce W.1 wrote:
>> I want Looney Tunes mud flaps for my touring bike! Ideally they would
>> have Yosemite Sam saying "Back Off" but Tweety Bird or Marvin the
>> Martian would be okay too.
>>
>> I've looked all over, with no success. Does anyone know where I can
>> get Looney Tunes mud flaps?

I considered getting the classic girly truck flap:
http://circlecitybicycles.com/lrp/mudflap.htm