I want one!!!!!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. See http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=5021

    I *need* one :)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Malk Wheeler

    Malk Wheeler Guest

    We'll club together and buy you one if you hang up your paving slabs Malk (nervously dusting off bib
    shorts) "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > See http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=5021
    >
    > I *need* one :)
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

  4. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

  5. >We'll club together and buy you one if you hang up your paving slabs Malk (nervously dusting off
    >bib shorts)

    :) Tempting as the offer is, I see I have a duty to man/womankind to rid the
    planet of b*bs ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  6. >It would go nicely with http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=4521

    No ;-)

    >but personally I need http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=56

    Me too :)

    Why is it that over on t'other side of the pond there seems to be much more choice of cycling
    clothing that's nicer, more stylish, more fun, more humour etc., etc.,??

    I shall pout!

    Cheers, helen s

    >Tony

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  7. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Why is it that over on t'other side of the pond there seems to be much more choice of cycling
    > clothing that's nicer, more stylish, more fun, more humour etc., etc.,??

    Because when you are permanently layered up to the nines and encased in rainwear, there's not much
    point in a fancy jersey ;-)

    Tony

    http://www.raven-family.com

    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
    Bernard Shaw.

  8. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > Good job no web cam here - you'd see me turning *green with envy* :)

    Ooooh! Fashion victim. Green would clash terribly.

  9. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Think global warming!

    .. which predicts even more rain for Britain.

    Tony

    http://www.raven-family.com

    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
    Bernard Shaw.

  10. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > >.. which predicts even more rain for Britain.
    >
    > In the winter - hotter drier summers :) Bring on those pretty and fun
    short
    > sleeved jerseys!
    >
    > Cheers, helen s :)

    Personally, I can't wait for the imminent flipping of the Earth's magnetic poles. All those still on
    steel framed bikes should suddenly change direction 180 degrees.....now c'mon, that's gotta be worth
    a stifled, if somewhat awestruck giggle. Cheers, Dave.