I want one!!!!!

We'll club together and buy you one if you hang up your paving slabs Malk (nervously dusting off bib
shorts) "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> See http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=5021
>
> I *need* one :)
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
> reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

>We'll club together and buy you one if you hang up your paving slabs Malk (nervously dusting off
>bib shorts)

:) Tempting as the offer is, I see I have a duty to man/womankind to rid the
planet of b*bs ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

>It would go nicely with http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=4521

No ;-)

>but personally I need http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=56

Me too :)

Why is it that over on t'other side of the pond there seems to be much more choice of cycling
clothing that's nicer, more stylish, more fun, more humour etc., etc.,??

I shall pout!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:

> Why is it that over on t'other side of the pond there seems to be much more choice of cycling
> clothing that's nicer, more stylish, more fun, more humour etc., etc.,??

Because when you are permanently layered up to the nines and encased in rainwear, there's not much
point in a fancy jersey ;-)

Tony

http://www.raven-family.com

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
Bernard Shaw.

> >.. which predicts even more rain for Britain.
>
> In the winter - hotter drier summers :) Bring on those pretty and fun
short
> sleeved jerseys!
>
> Cheers, helen s :)

Personally, I can't wait for the imminent flipping of the Earth's magnetic poles. All those still on
steel framed bikes should suddenly change direction 180 degrees.....now c'mon, that's gotta be worth
a stifled, if somewhat awestruck giggle. Cheers, Dave.