I WANT SOME AWERSOME Cycling promotional posters/banners

puma

Jul 23, 2003
I was some god dam%$#$ posters/banners of cyclists. And while I can find dozens of posters of overweight MLB players and golfers, it seems cycling just doesn't deserve the same respect. Now I've been around for a while, so I know all about the Graham Watson and Lance stuff, etc. But I'm looking for the real deal. Like those huge Giant banners with Jan Ullrich. The kind you might see in better bike shops or expo booths. Every once in a while you'll get a few on eBay, like some huge Oakley prints of Lance. But where do the stores get their stuff. I'm so desperate, I've considered walking into my LBS with a [I work for] Giant Bicycles shirt and telling them that their Giant poster w/ Jan isn't "current" anymore and I'm going to have to take it down. Anyone know a place, where do the LBS get their stuff from (I'll ask them when I get a chance)? Could contacting the companies (Giant/Oakley/etc) help?

puma said:
I was some god dam%$#$ posters/banners of cyclists. And while I can find dozens of posters of overweight MLB players and golfers, it seems cycling just doesn't deserve the same respect. Now I've been around for a while, so I know all about the Graham Watson and Lance stuff, etc. But I'm looking for the real deal. Like those huge Giant banners with Jan Ullrich. The kind you might see in better bike shops or expo booths. Every once in a while you'll get a few on eBay, like some huge Oakley prints of Lance. But where do the stores get their stuff. I'm so desperate, I've considered walking into my LBS with a [I work for] Giant Bicycles shirt and telling them that their Giant poster w/ Jan isn't "current" anymore and I'm going to have to take it down. Anyone know a place, where do the LBS get their stuff from (I'll ask them when I get a chance)? Could contacting the companies (Giant/Oakley/etc) help?
I think that either contacting Giant or other bicycle companies to see if you can't purchase one might work. If they don't respond, then your best bet is ebay.