I want to buy a "Benelux" Trek

juliebeanpie

Jul 26, 2003
I live in the United States and would like to purchase a Trek which is sold only in Europe (why do you guys always get the good stuff?). Can anyone give me a link for a dealer I could order from?

juliebeanpie said:
I live in the United States and would like to purchase a Trek which is sold only in Europe (why do you guys always get the good stuff?). Can anyone give me a link for a dealer I could order from?
this is the only shop I know of that carries high end Trek stuff, they may be able to order what you are looking for if it exsists...

TWEEWIELERS FERON
Torenstraat 1 A
6333B Schimmert
Olanda
Tel 0454041384
Fax 0454042593

juliebeanpie said:
www.klaucketweewielerhuis.nl They are a Trek dealer in the Netherlands. Don't know if they'll ship to the US, but you could always send them an e-mail!

Erik

Treks seem to be popping up all over the place now, now is about 5 different bike shops they weren't in when I posted on this thread a while ago... haven't seen a BENELUX specific model yet...?

HR