I want to buy a new Creme bike!

Brandii

May 7, 2011
Hey!

I want to get a brand new Creme Cycle, Caferacer Lady, but i'm short, just 155cm, and I wonder which size would be the best for me? I chose a online store, that's why I can't try it myself.

Can somebody help me choose the best Caferacer Lady Creme for me? http://cremecycles.com/

The Creme Cycle Caferacer Lady is available in two sizes: 49cm and 53cm. As a general rule, a bike's frame size is proportional to the rider's height. However, other factors such as inseam length and riding style can also affect the choice of frame size.

For a rider of your height (155cm), I would recommend the 49cm frame size. This should provide a more comfortable riding position and better control over the bike. However, it's important to note that this is just a general recommendation, and the best frame size for you ultimately depends on your individual measurements and riding style.

If possible, I would recommend consulting Creme Cycle's size chart or getting in touch with their customer support for more personalized advice. And remember, a proper bike fit is crucial for comfortable and efficient riding, so consider having a professional bike fitter adjust the bike to your specific needs once you receive it.

Hope this helps! :)