I want To Eat Your Sperm on Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tony

Do you like shooting your thick load of gooey sperm into a guy's mouth or on his face after getting
blown? If you do, I'm the guy for you!

I'm a BiWM, 37 (look younger... have vidcaps) , 5'11", 160# with brown hair and goatee. I'm a cumpig
in Hudson County looking for discreet cocks to suck to completion. I crave the taste of hot cum
gushing from a thick ****. Nothing is hotter to me than getting on my knees in front of a hard ****,
wrapping my lips around it and sucking away! I LOVE receiving a spurting thick gooey facial or
swallowing a huge load of hot sperm! Save your thickest load and feed it to me! I will eat it all! I
really will! I'll let you face-**** me (maybe even hump my ready ass) and blast and pump your thick
sperm into my open mouth! I want to film the action. Only your **** and semen will show! I am so
needing of a pumping, sperming ****! If you want, bring a friend, the more cum in my mouth, the
better! I am BEYOND FOR REAL and have vidcaps to prove it. Let me know you are for real and over
21.If you are in the 201, 908, 973, 732, 212 0r 718 areas, feel free to contact me!!!!

D/D free, please.

Straight, Bi, Gay all welcum! All ages and races! Uncut or cut!

Email me with your age and location and best dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.