I watched "The" Ride-A-Lots LAME video

LIBERATOR

Guest
Uh, same ol same ol, for the most part, smooth safe trail.

I really really shouldn't help the Ride-A-Lot, becuase she-he has a
very bad attitude towards me when it's only shes conduct towards me
that deserves a bad attitude from me, in addition to her allowing the
Virginia Newbon moron using her as a medium of which to witness her
struggle/war me. Virginia Newbon has been trained by spells put upon
her, by spys for STephanie, to want to war me into submission.

This is what my relatives have done to me all their lives, feeling
threatened by me - by spells put upon them by Stephanie. Virginia
Newbon is teh same animation, controlled and animated by STephanie.

But, is what I realize by watching the wussy Ride-A-Lots videos, is
that he is scared of his own weight, because he does not know how to
handle it, in the realm of physics.

So, she-he stays away from trails that challenge the timing of weight
shifts, that would be rocky technical trails, with jumps and quick
turns/switchbacks.

IS what Ridey-Booba-Lot has to do, is learn how his weight shifts on
the bike, when she-he changes the bike position.

Is what I would truly, honestly tell the Ride-A-Lot to do - is buy a
book or better study the videos here:
http://www.natkd.com/taeguek.htm

These Tae Kwon Do forms are for mastering physical balance whilst in
action. The wussy Ride-A-Lot can master his, I mean her balance, if
she-he does these forms, after learning them, religiously. It can be
done without signing up for TKD. Tae Guek Forms/Poomse, many books
have been made of which to learn them from.

Personally I'm glad the Ride-A-Lot filmed the trail in Evergreen, It
no longer is the priority trail for me to ride in Evergreen. There's a
couple others that are more technical.

you all witnessed it here folks. I helped the Ride-A-Lot very
genuinely, and it's not the first time. She-he should be a little more
respectful to the *great* (grin) LIBERATOR.

And Ride-A-Lots video URL: http://www.schnauzers.ws/bergen.wmv

On Jun 22, 11:58 am, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> Uh, same ol same ol, for the most part, smooth safe trail.
>
> I really really shouldn't help the Ride-A-Lot, becuase she-he has a
> very bad attitude towards me when it's only shes conduct towards me
> that deserves a bad attitude from me, in addition to her allowing the
> Virginia Newbon moron using her as a medium of which to witness her
> struggle/war me. Virginia Newbon has been trained by spells put upon
> her, by spys for STephanie, to want to war me into submission.
>
> This is what my relatives have done to me all their lives, feeling
> threatened by me - by spells put upon them by Stephanie. Virginia
> Newbon is teh same animation, controlled and animated by STephanie.
>
> But, is what I realize by watching the wussy Ride-A-Lots videos, is
> that he is scared of his own weight, because he does not know how to
> handle it, in the realm of physics.
>
> So, she-he stays away from trails that challenge the timing of weight
> shifts, that would be rocky technical trails, with jumps and quick
> turns/switchbacks.
>
> IS what Ridey-Booba-Lot has to do, is learn how his weight shifts on
> the bike, when she-he changes the bike position.
>
> Is what I would truly, honestly tell the Ride-A-Lot to do - is buy a
> book or better study the videos here:http://www.natkd.com/taeguek.htm
>
> These Tae Kwon Do forms are for mastering physical balance whilst in
> action. The wussy Ride-A-Lot can master his, I mean her balance, if
> she-he does these forms, after learning them, religiously. It can be
> done without signing up for TKD. Tae Guek Forms/Poomse, many books
> have been made of which to learn them from.
>
> Personally I'm glad the Ride-A-Lot filmed the trail in Evergreen, It
> no longer is the priority trail for me to ride in Evergreen. There's a
> couple others that are more technical.
>
> you all witnessed it here folks. I helped the Ride-A-Lot very
> genuinely, and it's not the first time. She-he should be a little more
> respectful to the *great* (grin) LIBERATOR.

You have never done sheet buttleator. Why the F do rate trails that
are not rated???? WTF is your "black diamond" trail. I rode
everything in Jeffco Open Space years ago. Great trails but there are
far more difficult. Sheet or get off the net