I weighed yesterday...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Wannablean, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    Well, the dust has settled from my weekend plunge into insanity over
    Valentine's, hubby's birthday, a long break from work and in-laws visiting.
    I am up two pounds but THANKFUL that it isn't more. I was honestly expecting
    five or more. I think the treadmill saved me from too much disaster. So, I'm
    back on program today with the realization that journaling is not an option
    for me - it is a MUST. I can have three things swallowed before I realize it
    if I don't journal. So with all distractions behind me, I forge ahead. Have
    a good day everyone. :)
    --
    237.1 / 228.6 / 137

    Tags:

  2. Connie

    Connie Guest

    WannaBLean wrote:
    > Well, the dust has settled from my weekend plunge into insanity over Valentine's, hubby's
    > birthday, a long break from work and in-laws visiting. I am up two pounds but THANKFUL that it
    > isn't more. I was honestly expecting five or more. I think the treadmill saved me from too much
    > disaster. So, I'm back on program today with the realization that journaling is not an option for
    > me - it is a MUST. I can have three things swallowed before I realize it if I don't journal. So
    > with all distractions behind me, I forge ahead. Have a good day everyone. :)

    I am the same way. I have to journal!! I can't even use the quick journalling tool on the back of
    the journal, I have to write down everything I eat. It keeps me honest (or more honest ;-) ). It is
    good to realize these things early in the process.

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

  3. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:03:56 -0600, "WannaBLean" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Well, the dust has settled from my weekend plunge into insanity over Valentine's, hubby's birthday,
    >a long break from work and in-laws visiting. I am up two pounds but THANKFUL that it isn't more.

    Sorry about the gain, but congrats on the attitude :)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  4. great attitude, and what a productive realization. Lee, obsessive
    journaller
    news:[email protected]...