I went to work by bicycle

halisdonmez

Nov 29, 2016
Hello dear friends.
This is my bicycle video. I went to factory. My job is another city.
This city is not far (45km). This tour is 30km.
This vlog is 3 parts, i upload first part.
smile.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/cOAE-UjVpZc
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOAE-UjVpZc&index=8&t=81s&list=PLAhXv2SlT9EylmiitUxezSg A_Ustewe0Z

Last edited:
Nice! 45km is a fair distance, and should be doable on a regular basis. That looks like a fairly decent Scott in the image. How are the roads in your area?

Reactions: halisdonmez
OK, After actually watching the video (well at least the first one), the road surfaces seem OK, but that traffic does not seem to let up ever!. The hills will get easier, and the ride will be more comfortable as you get gear that is better suited to the conditions. This, however, looks to be an excelent start! Welcome!!

Reactions: halisdonmez
Yes, your city streets are not that different to ours. I have been trying to figure out where you are (what country?), and so far I'm thinking Eastern Europe? It is true that the inter-city route is more scenic. I guess that is why the speeds are so high on that route. They tend to be on roads like that.

Hey that looks really great, wish I could do that with my bike, but unfortunately, in my city drivers don't respect the rules while driving, and that can be very dangerous. Usually we go to open spaces to do cycling, or we can drive through the city on less jamming hours. Love the roads you can enjoy when you go to work over there, so envy!

Looks great, although personally don't bike to work because I hate sudden weather changes and getting my work clothes wet when it rains.

I live in a very crowded city, riding a bicycle to work is the fastest way to get to the office, so I go to work every day.

This is the good thing about in the cold weather. You can use your bike going to work as your service. This one is not applicable in our country, we're here in the tropical country, if we use our bike going to work, we're not looks presentable anymore because of the hot weather condition.

Whenever I would see a video of a cyclist on a good road, I feel envy. We cannot do that here mainly because of the usual heavy traffic during the daytime. Besides, the weather in this tropical country is punishing - too hot or always rainy. And I cannot envision myself to be riding in going to work for 30 kilometers. That's a very long distance for me. In fact, my office is 15 kilometers away and I cannot say if I have the stamina to ride for that distance every day.