I will be posting various triathlon related links

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
from time to time in this section originally written my and posted on Slowtwitch. All credit belongs to them and their writers, just spreading the news.

Albeit I spoke with Jordan Rapp yesterday evening after I re-registered on Slowtitch, him saying "Welcome back, you can stay as long as you behave." which I thought was very kind of him, even finding a new found respect for the man with me replying "Sure thing, I'll try to behave, thanks.", I guess my first post which was a new thread stating something along the lines of "If either of you , Dan Empfield the sh!t tard over the hill old asscracker or Rapp the young whippersnapper) have a problem with me or my posts please pm me so I can can get the hint and not do it again yadda yadda yadda.." didn't fly so well with said old over the hill asscracker.

Jordan, I know it wasn't you who disabled my account as you are not Dan, you seemingly and repeatedly prove that you are 100 times a better man, 100 times more classy of a person than that sorry old weak phuck and I thank you for talking with me last night and welcoming me back, regardless the recent events of my account being disabled yet once again since then, hats off to you kind sir.

I still will be posting links and articles through ST so as to get this section moving.

Good day.

Preston.