I wish people would just **** off away from me with their cars P2

San Remo GT

Aug 17, 2005
For some reason I cannot post in the original thread. No reason was given for the closure of the original thread so I decided its ok to make a new one. Anyway the original is here:

http://www.cyclingforums.com/t/494269/i-wish-people-would-just-****-off-away-from-me-with-their-cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuskey .
We tolerate a lot including the terms like Seppo, redneck hillbilly and th eothers that are offensive. If I ban everyone that uses such terms I would ban most of the active members. It doesn't make it right, it's just the way it is since most all of these terms will offend someone and you can't be exclusively defending one or two favorite cultures. If someone points out a particualr phrase or term that offends them I will do my best to delete it. I am just not always around the forum. I just don't have the time to dedicate myself to full time moderator since I work full time. If you want the job ask Steve for the position. I certainly don't mind the help. Just to clarify!

Compared to some other forums this is true. Also theres a good point on moderation in general. I also enjoy astronomy but literally every astronomy forum I have found is moderated by spazzas who think the sun shines from their arses. They are so anal that you would get banned for asking how to clean bird **** from your telescope lenses. I know because thats why I got banned, and I have no incentive to even bother trying other astro forums coz they all seem so gay. Dont take my word for it tho, try posting on one.

As for the topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JepRJC1DVCM

Another nob head driver that needs decking, apparently the police did near enough to sod all. I also dont understand the cyclist not fighting back to defend himself. What would you do?

The old thread is still active so I do not know why you can't post in it.

Coz the options to reply and quote are not being displayed for me. Theres also a small padlock icon at the top.

Ok, it is unlocked on the assumption that the lack of civility and derogatory statements are long gone.

Originally Posted by jhuskey

Ok, it is unlocked on the assumption that the lack of civility and derogatory statements are long gone.
alienator hasn't been around for quite a few weeks.
evil.png