I wish people would just **** off away from me with their cars

jhuskey said:
This thread is now moved to the rant section of the forum since it has degenerated down to insults , so rant on but try to maintain some civility.
So this means that the ethnic slurs being hinted at and tossed about are ok, right? I'm just to clarify what the mods approve of, and so far it looks like you're cool with ethnic slurs.

Originally Posted by alienator .

So this means that the ethnic slurs being hinted at and tossed about are ok, right? I'm just to clarify what the mods approve of, and so far it looks like you're cool with ethnic slurs.
We tolerate a lot including the terms like Seppo, redneck hillbilly and th eothers that are offensive. If I ban everyone that uses such terms I would ban most of the active members. It doesn't make it right, it's just the way it is since most all of these terms will offend someone and you can't be exclusively defending one or two favorite cultures. If someone points out a particualr phrase or term that offends them I will do my best to delete it. I am just not always around the forum. I just don't have the time to dedicate myself to full time moderator since I work full time. If you want the job ask Steve for the position. I certainly don't mind the help. Just to clarify!

"We tolerate a lot including the terms like Seppo"

I am deeply offended by the terminology used by the invasive, conquering, light-skinned peoples of Oz that are desceded from criminals to describe hard working American freedom lovers! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gifAnd a happy, belated ANZAC Day!

"...and you can't be exclusively defending one or two favorite cultures."

I will be unwavering in my defense of Romanian midget goat **** actors!!!

"So this means that the ethnic slurs being hinted at and tossed about are ok, right?"

What? You're bigoted against ethic slurs, comrade alien? Welcome to The United States of The Offended! Your pre-paid Obummerphone will arrive in 10-14 days. As you are now a resident of the Great State of Ohio, I feel somehow personally responsible for your welfare. Will you go for a bicycle ride with me? Can I assist you in your aquiring gainful employment? Can I add you to the growing numbers of NRA members and RNC contributors?

Meanwhile, re-read what you have sown:

"Alienator...Anyone know what happened to him?"

"shipped back to the home planet?"

"He be banned."

"He later became forest root. He was just as mean. One of those guys who just could never see the forest for the roots."

"Yeah, but for Analator, he will forever be a tool."

alien, brah, can you tell me just how many forums have banned you? Most likely you were throwing down da slurs and insults (but never ever an ethnic one!). No need to get your calculator. A rough estimate will do. K.

Signed:
Yer Pal,
Da Campster

"A leaf blower would sound like "Vivaldi's Spring" concert around here..."

Ah...the sweet sound of the violins!

I believe it was the not-so-late, great Mott The Hoople that said, "Violins, violins, It's the only thing that'll make you see sense!".

Or something like that.

Bob I would be surprised if anything short of a David Hasselhof music festival offened you. Many things are offensive to some and not others. Even an avatar might be considered offensive to some. The problem is that you just can't please everyone.

jhuskey said:
Bob I would be surprised if anything short of a David Hasselhof music festival offened you.  Many things are offensive to some and not others. Even an avatar might be considered offensive to some. The problem is that you just can't please everyone. 
Certainly, BigotBob's demeaning of minorities doesn't displease Cycling Forums. Maybe there's something in common there.

jhuskey said:
No more than your sexist avatar.
It pays homage to a classic movie and classic novella. Who does your toleration of CampyBigot's blatant racism pay homage to? Say, didn't the Klan originate in Tennessee?

You are the biggest asshole on the forum and a hater . I have no use for you as as person.

jhuskey said:
You are the biggest asshole on the forum and a hater . I have no use for you as as person.
That really means a lot. Really, I take your words to heart, because I've always looked at you as the measure of integrity, especially given the upright stand you take on bigotry on the boards. Yup. Oh, here's an example of the **** you support with your inaction. Yeah, you really are a stand up guy.

"Bob I would be surprised if anything short of a David Hasselhof music festival offened you."

Don't be diss'n on da Hoff! I would not be surprised if he were related to Jan.

Besides, any man studly enough to run with Babewatch SHOULD get a concert tour with William Shatner doing the opening act. I mean...Palmela Handerson pre AND post bolt-ons?!?! The Hoffmeister certainly has earned a seat at the Man Law table!

Dooodette! It pays homage to a classic movie and classic novella. Classic, I tells ya!
You sit here typing like the weapon used to MURDER a nice lady with ultra violence is NOT offensive while having the unmitigated gall (more likely, Gaul!) to assasinate a classic movie and actor doing a scene that has been immortalized by the great Mel of Brooks. Yeesh! I am livid with righteous spleen!

It is no wonder you've been banned from Arizona and half of the intarwebz. Shame on you! Self-deport yourself and save your family years of pain and misery. And stay the hell away from us with your car, too!

"Say, didn't the Klan originate in Tennessee?"

No! That was the Wu Tang Clan.

Originally Posted by alienator .

Where did you see the ethnic slurs? I was referring to ******-off looks of aggressive individuals on the picture with the Mexican hat. The guy on the picture might as well be Australian as fas as I know, I havent seen any people from Mexico in my whole life! It also referred to the bit with the licences for doing stuff, because people around here do alot of stuff without licences which many times ends up with not so good results.

Maybe the jokes fly a bit too fast and there is some kind of miss-communication... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif

"I havent seen any people from Mexico in my whole life!"

Come to Ohio!

In addition to bears, we have lots of genuine Mexicans! They don't seem to ride bicycles, but man do they cook up some good food! Just cooking the foods that American's won't. Without any recipe documents!

They also enjoy paying homage to classic movies and novelas. TV novelas.

Univision's version of the "If you think it's butter" stud? Probably paying fromage to a telenovela. Mostly, they keep their cars the hell away from me though.

Hey, did I ever tell you about those two Greek chicks from Thessaloniki I used to date? Good times! Introduced me to feta cheese...among other things!

I actually learned something here, albeit I had to use Google to learn why my late father-in-law's first name is an ethnic slur. I always thought that in Finnish, Seppo meant blacksmith. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

"I havent seen any people from Mexico in my whole life!"

Come to Ohio!

In addition to bears, we have lots of genuine Mexicans! They don't seem to ride bicycles, but man do they cook up some good food! Just cooking the foods that American's won't. Without any recipe documents!

They also enjoy paying homage to classic movies and novelas. TV novelas.

Univision's version of the "If you think it's butter" stud? Probably paying fromage to a telenovela. Mostly, they keep their cars the hell away from me though.

Hey, did I ever tell you about those two Greek chicks from Thessaloniki I used to date? Good times! Introduced me to feta cheese...among other things!
Hmmm Mexican food. I would like to try some one day, but from a nice restaurant. Here Mexican restaurants are like computer rooms with microwave ovens which just heat up pre-cooked stuff that arrive in boxes... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif I would like to try to cook some my self but I dont think that I can get all the ingredients from around here... Same problem here with the Chinese food, which I like alot, especially these damn dumplings, with their dough-y exterior dipped in this soy sauce /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif. Cant find any of those here too...

Feta cheese is pretty good, but I only use it for cooking... I have a fantastic recipe for shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese if you are interested!

Btw are these girls still in Thessaloniki? /img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah, these cars, they are awful!

"But, thats the world that we live in and its the world of the motorcar." /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Both girls returned to the states...as did the two American exchange students in Lucerne. Another conquest...another lifetime ago.

Sure. Let's have the recipe. It sounds good to me.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

Both girls returned to the states...as did the two American exchange students in Lucerne. Another conquest...another lifetime ago.

Sure. Let's have the recipe. It sounds good to me.
Wise move... I cant wait to finally get a job to leave this money-sucking, suing corrupted attacking noisy piece of fraud that this place has become too... Maybe I should get the whole "army" thing out of my CV, it might be scaring employers...

I sent you the recipe in a PM. Should be in your inbox. If I write it here the shrimp species is gonna be extinct in a week! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Volnix said:
Wise move... I cant wait to finally get a job to leave this money-sucking, suing corrupted attacking noisy piece of fraud that this place has become too... Maybe I should get the whole "army" thing out of my CV, it might be scaring employers...
So which ass backwards sh1thole has the misfortune of having you darken its shores? The use of the word CV leads me to guess somewhere in Britain or its former Empire...