I wish people would just **** off away from me with their cars

Volnix said:
10 euro I paid for a pizza slice in Norway! Seven-eleven pizza slice too! (Not that it has anything to do with the topic but...)
Did you clear that purchase with your fellow bigot, Bob? I'm surprised you visited a different country, what with different countries having different customs and people who believe differently than you. You've expressed quite well your aversion to hate of people different than you.

alienator said:
Did you clear that purchase with your fellow bigot, Bob? I'm surprised you visited a different country, what with different countries having different customs and people who believe differently than you. You've expressed quite well your aversion to hate of people different than you.
You can tell you're a redneck when... ... Dining out is pizza from 7-11. Maybe Vol and Bob are long lost twins.

Originally Posted by alienator .

Lolol I have travelled to most countries in Europe and I had some really good fun! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif You really think terrbile things about me! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

You can tell you're a redneck when...
... Dining out is pizza from 7-11.

Maybe Vol and Bob are long lost twins.
Heeey I was hungry and broke! Its not like I knew the whole of ****** Oslo when I went there or went there to do restaurant touring smoking cigars being bold and having a fur-wearing girlfriend!

There was a 7-11. There was a slice of pizza there. I bought it. It wasnt good. It costed 10euro.

In contrast with some other stuff there which was pretty damn amazing!: /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Unless you are snow - hater like Alien where that would be bad experience. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

"I guess times have changed..."

Multiculturalism & Diversity.

Big City Thinking!

Volnix said:
Lolol I have travelled to most countries in Europe and I had some really good fun!   You really think terrbile things about me! 
You convey your own image, and as such it is hard to see how you existence is of any value. The world has enough bigoted, narrow minded turds, so you duplicating their efforts really accomplishes nothing except to show that there are even more bigoted, narrow minded turds than people thought.

Originally Posted by alienator .

You convey your own image, and as such it is hard to see how you existence is of any value. The world has enough bigoted, narrow minded turds, so you duplicating their efforts really accomplishes nothing except to show that there are even more bigoted, narrow minded turds than people thought.
You are a b@stard! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif Or should I say "negative individual". /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif I think I should block you again, its not like I am learning anything from you anyway... All you do it tall %$#@ about my posts which are actually much better then yours anyway...

Originally Posted by Volnix .

You are a b@stard! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif Or should I say "negative individual". /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif I think I should block you again, its not like I am learning anything from you anyway... All you do it tall %$#@ about my posts which are actually much better then yours anyway...
...and blocked! Have fun chatting about frame fork spray art in the lesbian drop-in house... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif Where EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone is hated like you! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Well, Volnix, if you work hard, some day you'll have the maturity and the intellect of a 14y.o.