I wish someone would do something about how fat I am

Neil Gendzwill wrote:
> http://www.theonion.com/opinion/index.php?issue=4124

funny stuff:

I've heard there are public-service announcements that address the
obesity problem, but I don't really see how a commercial is going to
make me stop eating. You see, odds are I'm in the kitchen making a
sandwich during commercials. Someone should mail me a brochure about the
risks of overeating. Better yet, send me a videotape. Reading on a full
stomach makes me drowsy. Besides, I'm so exhausted most of the time, I
fall asleep the second I hit the couch.

--Falooley

Bob Falooley wrote:
> Neil Gendzwill wrote:
>
>> http://www.theonion.com/opinion/index.php?issue=4124
>>

> funny stuff:
>
> I've heard there are public-service announcements that address the
> obesity problem, but I don't really see how a commercial is going to
> make me stop eating. You see, odds are I'm in the kitchen making a
> sandwich during commercials. Someone should mail me a brochure about the
> risks of overeating. Better yet, send me a videotape. Reading on a full
> stomach makes me drowsy. Besides, I'm so exhausted most of the time, I
> fall asleep the second I hit the couch.

I liked the part where he'd do anything, even let someone feed him a
pill as he lay sprawled out on the couch [because getting up and finding
the pill by himself would be too much effort.]

Dally