I wonder if Evans is going to be sprinting for time bonuses tomorrow

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
Dumbasses -

There's enough seconds on the line for him to win.

2 sprints (6 sec, 4 sec, 2 sec for 1st, 2nd, 3rd)

and what's the finish? 20, 10, 5?

Of course him managing to get those bonus seconds vs. the few
remaining sprinters is another matter altogether.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On Jul 28, 7:31 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dumbasses -
>
> There's enough seconds on the line for him to win.
>
> 2 sprints (6 sec, 4 sec, 2 sec for 1st, 2nd, 3rd)
>
> and what's the finish? 20, 10, 5?
>
> Of course him managing to get those bonus seconds vs. the few
> remaining sprinters is another matter altogether.

Both he and Leipheimer reckon they won't, but you never know.

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/tdf-19-leipheimer-wins-nail-biter-11800

Jeff

On Jul 28, 11:51 am, Jeff Jones <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 7:31 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:> Dumbasses -
>
> > There's enough seconds on the line for him to win.

> > 2 sprints (6 sec, 4 sec, 2 sec for 1st, 2nd, 3rd)

> > and what's the finish? 20, 10, 5?

> > Of course him managing to get those bonus seconds vs. the few
> > remaining sprinters is another matter altogether.

> Both he and Leipheimer reckon they won't, but you never know.
>
> http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/tdf-19-leipheimer-wins-nail-bit...
>
> Jeff

If Evans tries he might well wake up Disco and end up in 3rd place.
Levi is so close to 2nd.

Kinda like the Cold War, with the threat of mutual assured
destruction. He has more to lose.

If iy were me, I would try.