I wonder what the gear ratio is on that...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by General Easterly, May 10, 2006.

  1. Velo designer and self-appointed "Devil of the Tour de France" Didi
    Senft presents his "Football World Cup Bike".

    http://tinyurl.com/eqqea

    Tags:

  2. "General Easterly" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Velo designer and self-appointed "Devil of the Tour de France"
    > Didi Senft presents his "Football World Cup Bike".

    > http://tinyurl.com/eqqea

    "The selk [sic] made bike is 2.8 metres high and each wheel has 30
    footballs in it."

    Fraulein Mitzi Albl of the Grazer Damen-Bicycle-Club was evidently
    commemorating the 1893 World Squash Championship in this studio-posed
    photo:

    http://woment.mur.at/images/GrazerDamenBicycleClub.jpg

    Check out little sister Louise's state-of-the-art pneumatics.

    James Thomson

  3. Phil Clarke

    Phil Clarke Guest

    James Thomson wrote:

    > Check out little sister Louise's state-of-the-art pneumatics.

    Oo-er missus! Eh? eh? fnarrr fnarr ....