Iberia Airlines

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Robin Norton, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Robin Norton

    Robin Norton Guest

    Anyone know if Iberia make a charge for carrying a bike? Ryanair charge Euro 25 each leg and Aer
    Lingus Euro 20 Rob N

    Tags:

  2. George

    George Guest

    For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences taking bikes on planes, trains,
    buses, boats, etc. There's lots of stuff on rentals, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads
    around the world and how to ride in/out of about 120 airports.

    Some reports about Barcelona and Iberia. Let me know if you have any eperiences that might help the
    next person.

    See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

    --
    Munged email address.

    Have a look here: http://www.ibike.org/bagregs.htm

    --
    Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it

  4. > Robin Norton wrote:
    >> Anyone know if Iberia make a charge for carrying a bike?
    You will often get away with it. Smile, be friendly and you may not be charged. That's my experience
    with Iberia. If you meet an officious little shit, you will be charged.

    I've been charged about 1 time out of 8 with Iberia, going back some years.