ICE Breaker Triathlon

You guys are great. I was signed up for the Icebreaker Tri months ago before I figured out I was
unable to attend because of previous engagements directly related to Easter. I then asked for a
credit to another TBF race and I was immediately accommodated. Keep up the good effort, we really
appreciate it.

Rick Swanger

"cindy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> How many of you would not be able to race because our event is on Easter? Let me know your
> thoughts, [email protected]

Bill, I probably would have done this race if not for falling on the holiday.

Kudos to you and your fine group. Last year I signed up for TBF HIT but was injured. I volunteered
at Aid Station 1 and got a hall pass for this year's race). Thanks again. Looking forward to racing
and volunteering at your events in the summer after my IM. For anyone in Cali, Bill's events are
well run, affordable, great fun, and you don't have to sign up at midnight 6 months before, paying
way too much like some other events run by an unmentioned event organizer (er. can you say
TRICAL....oops I shouldn't have said that).

"Swanger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> You guys are great. I was signed up for the Icebreaker Tri months ago before I figured out I was
> unable to attend because of previous engagements directly related to Easter. I then asked for a
> credit to another TBF race and I was immediately accommodated. Keep up the good effort, we really
> appreciate it.
>
> Rick Swanger
>
> "cindy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > How many of you would not be able to race because our event is on Easter? Let me know your
> > thoughts, [email protected]

Would not do it on Easter.

CF

cindy wrote:

> How many of you would not be able to race because our event is on Easter? Let me know your
> thoughts, [email protected]

Looks like no TBF HIT this year. It's not on their schedule. Too bad as this was a nice way to
extend the season with a very affordable 1/2 in Nocal