ICE Breaker Triathlon

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Cindy, Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Cindy

    Cindy Guest

    How many of you would not be able to race because our event is on Easter? Let me know your thoughts,
    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Swanger

    Swanger Guest

    You guys are great. I was signed up for the Icebreaker Tri months ago before I figured out I was
    unable to attend because of previous engagements directly related to Easter. I then asked for a
    credit to another TBF race and I was immediately accommodated. Keep up the good effort, we really
    appreciate it.

    Rick Swanger

    "cindy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > How many of you would not be able to race because our event is on Easter? Let me know your
    > thoughts, [email protected]

  3. Chris Maginn

    Chris Maginn Guest

    Bill, I probably would have done this race if not for falling on the holiday.

    Kudos to you and your fine group. Last year I signed up for TBF HIT but was injured. I volunteered
    at Aid Station 1 and got a hall pass for this year's race). Thanks again. Looking forward to racing
    and volunteering at your events in the summer after my IM. For anyone in Cali, Bill's events are
    well run, affordable, great fun, and you don't have to sign up at midnight 6 months before, paying
    way too much like some other events run by an unmentioned event organizer (er. can you say
    TRICAL....oops I shouldn't have said that).

    "Swanger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > You guys are great. I was signed up for the Icebreaker Tri months ago before I figured out I was
    > unable to attend because of previous engagements directly related to Easter. I then asked for a
    > credit to another TBF race and I was immediately accommodated. Keep up the good effort, we really
    > appreciate it.
    >
    > Rick Swanger
    >
    > "cindy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > How many of you would not be able to race because our event is on Easter? Let me know your
    > > thoughts, [email protected]

  4. Would not do it on Easter.

    CF

    cindy wrote:

    > How many of you would not be able to race because our event is on Easter? Let me know your
    > thoughts, [email protected]

  5. Cathy Morgan

    Cathy Morgan Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "cindy" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > How many of you would not be able to race because our event is on Easter? Let me know your
    > thoughts, [email protected]

    I'd have done it if I'd not been on the East Coast. I'd also love to do your 1/2 IM if it weren't
    in October.

    clm in sf

    --
    [email protected] cathy morgan, san francisco, ca REMOVE x x to email

  6. Chris Maginn

    Chris Maginn Guest

    Looks like no TBF HIT this year. It's not on their schedule. Too bad as this was a nice way to
    extend the season with a very affordable 1/2 in Nocal

    news:<[email protected]k.net>...