Ice Water Recipe

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Wyle Coyote, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. Wyle Coyote

    Wyle Coyote Guest

    x-no-archive:yes

    Anyone have a recipe on how to make Ice Water? Please Help!!!

    Tags:

  2. Goomba38

    Goomba38 Guest

    Wyle Coyote wrote:

    > x-no-archive:yes
    >
    > Anyone have a recipe on how to make Ice Water? Please Help!!!

    I'm sure you really mean you want to make "iced water" (think Iced Tea, not ice tea).. you might
    find the recipe of your dreams if you use the most accurate words.

  3. WardNA

    WardNA Guest

    >Anyone have a recipe on how to make Ice Water? Please Help!!!

    As Groucho Marx once explained, "Chop some onions. That'll make your ice water."

  4. Jmcquown

    Jmcquown Guest

    WardNA wrote:
    >> Anyone have a recipe on how to make Ice Water? Please Help!!!
    >
    > As Groucho Marx once explained, "Chop some onions. That'll make your ice water."

    ROFL!!

  5. Wyle Coyote

    Wyle Coyote Guest

    x-no-archive:yes

    Such a RUDE group of people!

  6. Penmart01

    Penmart01 Guest

    > "Wyle Coyote"
    >
    >Such a RUDE group of people!

  7. Lynn Gifford

    Lynn Gifford Guest

    > > Anyone have a recipe on how to make Ice Water? Please Help!!!

    Let it melt. Lynn in Fargo (not as dumb as she looks!)

  8. Pennyaline

    Pennyaline Guest

    "Wyle Coyote" wrote:
    > Such a RUDE group of people!

    And we thought you miss the point ;)

  9. Kilikini

    Kilikini Guest

    "Lynn Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > > Anyone have a recipe on how to make Ice Water? Please Help!!!
    >
    > Let it melt. Lynn in Fargo (not as dumb as she looks!)

    AH HA HAHA HA!

    kilikini

  10. Kswck

    Kswck Guest

    "Lynn Gifford" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > > Anyone have a recipe on how to make Ice Water? Please Help!!!
    >
    > Let it melt. Lynn in Fargo (not as dumb as she looks!)

    I see Wylie's back. Just ignore the troll.