ideal American kids in MTB video

LIBERATOR wrote:

> Can you? Can you ride half of what they rode? Can you ride the bamboo
> wood assemblys elevated in the trees as they rode and not fall off &
> break your freaking neck? Thought not, so STFU you idiot.

I've got a NORBA license that says otherwise. and you?

CowPunk wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>

>>Can you? Can you ride half of what they rode? Can you ride the bamboo
>>wood assemblys elevated in the trees as they rode and not fall off &
>>break your freaking neck? Thought not, so STFU you idiot.

> I've got a NORBA license that says otherwise.

Oooh, we're so impressed. A NORBA license! What test did you take to
get that license?

Never has one said so much in so few words.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

G.T. wrote:
> CowPunk wrote:
>> LIBERATOR wrote:
>>

>>> Can you? Can you ride half of what they rode? Can you ride the bamboo
>>> wood assemblys elevated in the trees as they rode and not fall off &
>>> break your freaking neck? Thought not, so STFU you idiot.

>> I've got a NORBA license that says otherwise.

> Oooh, we're so impressed. A NORBA license! What test did you take to
> get that license?
>
> Never has one said so much in so few words.
>
> Greg

NORBA? what's that? Oh, now I remember. That was that dying MTB race
organization that the USCF (read: Road Bike Racing) took over and
killed even further.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

G.T. wrote:

> Oooh, we're so impressed. A NORBA license! What test did you take to
> get that license?

You sound jealus?

CowPunk wrote:
> G.T. wrote:
>

>>Oooh, we're so impressed. A NORBA license! What test did you take to
>>get that license?

> You sound jealus?

You're seriously not serious, are you? I'd be jealous if I was 12 and
couldn't afford to pay for a meaningless NORBA license.

Greg

--

G.T. wrote:

> You're seriously not serious, are you? I'd be jealous if I was 12 and
> couldn't afford to pay for a meaningless NORBA license.
>
> Greg
>
> --
> "All my time I spent in heaven
> Revelries of dance and wine
> Waking to the sound of laughter
> Up I'd rise and kiss the sky" - The Mekons

So you're better than me because you never had a license?
Sorry, I don' t get your logic. Sounds like sour grapes.

CowPunk wrote:
> G.T. wrote:
>

>> You're seriously not serious, are you? I'd be jealous if I was 12
>> and couldn't afford to pay for a meaningless NORBA license.
>>
>> Greg
>>
>> --
>> "All my time I spent in heaven
>> Revelries of dance and wine
>> Waking to the sound of laughter
>> Up I'd rise and kiss the sky" - The Mekons

> So you're better than me because you never had a license?
> Sorry, I don' t get your logic. Sounds like sour grapes.

Jealus?

(SIC SIC SIC!)

JD wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > Can you? Can you ride half of what they rode? Can you ride the bamboo
> > wood assemblys elevated in the trees as they rode and not fall off &
> > break your freaking neck? Thought not, so STFU you idiot.

> This, coming from a psychotic bum who rides a walgoose that has never
> touched the dirt. I called campus security again.
>
> JD

Promises promises. You're a homosexual and you have a 2" weiner thus
need a strap-on to satisfy Ride-A-Lot your wife.