ideas for the texas marathon

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Gentolm, Mar 16, 2004.

  1. Gentolm

    Gentolm Guest

    ok folks i ran the cowtown in a cow outfit. I am gonna run
    the texas marathon the 28th i was wondering if any of yall
    had an ideas of what i can run in this marathon. this is the
    first time the texas will be run . right now i am looking
    for a godzilla and go as plodzilla but so far no dice ,
    thanks for your help , BTW a t-shirt with REC.RUN on front
    might be ok plodzilla have race?? will run!!

    Tags:

  2. Save yourself the costume money, and just go as a giant
    bore. You'll blend in quite nicely.

  3. Hottie

    Hottie Guest

    Steers and queers, you'll only need a costume for one...

    gentolm <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > ok folks i ran the cowtown in a cow outfit. I am gonna run
    > the texas marathon the 28th i was wondering if any of yall
    > had an ideas of what i can run in this marathon. this is
    > the first time the texas will be run . right now i am
    > looking for a godzilla and go as plodzilla but so far no
    > dice , thanks for your help , BTW a t-shirt with REC.RUN
    > on front might be ok plodzilla have race?? will run!!

  4. Tom Wheeler

    Tom Wheeler Guest

    dallas cheerleader.

  5. Gentolm

    Gentolm Guest

    this one is sweet!! plodzilla

    Tom Wheeler wrote:

    > dallas cheerleader.

  6. >ok folks i ran the cowtown in a cow outfit. I am gonna run
    >the texas marathon the 28th i was wondering if any of yall
    >had an ideas of what i can run in this marathon.

    Man, no costume shops have Godzilla? Maybe you can find
    Barney ...

    The simplest thing might be just one of them giant foam
    cowboy hats. (You may remember seeing a couple of them on
    cheering spectators at the water station right after you
    passed me at the duck pond during Cowtown. Those were
    friends of mine.)

    The rec.running shirt is a cool idea too.

    I'm running the 5K. Hope to see you there!

    --
    Brian P. Baresch Fort Worth, Texas, USA Professional editing
    and proofreading

    If you're going through hell, keep going. --Winston
    Churchill