ideas for the texas marathon

Gentolm

Guest
ok folks i ran the cowtown in a cow outfit. I am gonna run
the texas marathon the 28th i was wondering if any of yall
had an ideas of what i can run in this marathon. this is the
first time the texas will be run . right now i am looking
for a godzilla and go as plodzilla but so far no dice ,
thanks for your help , BTW a t-shirt with REC.RUN on front
might be ok plodzilla have race?? will run!!

Save yourself the costume money, and just go as a giant
bore. You'll blend in quite nicely.

Steers and queers, you'll only need a costume for one...

gentolm <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> ok folks i ran the cowtown in a cow outfit. I am gonna run
> the texas marathon the 28th i was wondering if any of yall
> had an ideas of what i can run in this marathon. this is
> the first time the texas will be run . right now i am
> looking for a godzilla and go as plodzilla but so far no
> dice , thanks for your help , BTW a t-shirt with REC.RUN
> on front might be ok plodzilla have race?? will run!!

this one is sweet!! plodzilla

Tom Wheeler wrote:

> dallas cheerleader.

>ok folks i ran the cowtown in a cow outfit. I am gonna run
>the texas marathon the 28th i was wondering if any of yall
>had an ideas of what i can run in this marathon.

Man, no costume shops have Godzilla? Maybe you can find
Barney ...

The simplest thing might be just one of them giant foam
cowboy hats. (You may remember seeing a couple of them on
cheering spectators at the water station right after you
passed me at the duck pond during Cowtown. Those were
friends of mine.)

The rec.running shirt is a cool idea too.

I'm running the 5K. Hope to see you there!

--
Brian P. Baresch Fort Worth, Texas, USA Professional editing
and proofreading

If you're going through hell, keep going. --Winston
Churchill