Ideas on suppliers of club clothing ?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Alex Noel-Tod, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. I learnt by Saturday's post that the supplier/printer of our club clothing was ceasing the business
    this month. As we've been with that particular supplier (Alexa of Oldham) for all the time I've been
    dealing with club kit, I have no actual experience of other suppliers.

    Maybe there are some on this list who can pass on recommendations/warnings about other possible
    suppliers ? I'd be grateful to hear from you (reply off-post - unless you think this is the moment
    to tell some of the cycling world about the perils/pleasures of a particular kit supplier !)

    TIA

    Alex Noel-Tod CC Breckland

    Tags:

  2. Arthur Clune

    Arthur Clune Guest

    Alex Noel-Tod <[email protected]> wrote:

    : Maybe there are some on this list who can pass on recommendations/warnings about other possible
    : suppliers ? I'd be grateful to hear from you (reply off-post - unless you think this is the moment
    : to tell some of the cycling world about the perils/pleasures of a particular kit supplier !)

    Impsport (Google for them) are based in Lincoln and do a lot of clubs clothing (including my clubs).
    I'm not overly impressed with the quality mind.

    Tal (Endura) also do club clothing but we failed to get a response from them when considering
    changing suppliers a whil eback. The quality should be good mind.

    Arthur

  3. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    Alex Noel-Tod wrote:
    > I learnt by Saturday's post that the supplier/printer of our club clothing was ceasing the
    > business this month. As we've been with that particular supplier (Alexa of Oldham) for all the
    > time I've been dealing with club kit, I have no actual experience of other suppliers.
    >
    > Maybe there are some on this list who can pass on recommendations/warnings about other possible
    > suppliers ? I'd be grateful to hear from you (reply off-post - unless you think this is the moment
    > to tell some of the cycling world about the perils/pleasures of a particular kit supplier !)
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Alex Noel-Tod CC Breckland

    Ron Hill have links on the front page - I think there's a design-your-own service if it's
    a new logo.

  4. Arthur Clune wrote:
    > Alex Noel-Tod <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > : Maybe there are some on this list who can pass on recommendations/warnings about other possible
    > : suppliers ? I'd be grateful to hear from you (reply off-post - unless you think this is the
    > : moment to tell some of the cycling world about the perils/pleasures of a particular kit
    > : supplier !)
    >
    > Impsport (Google for them) are based in Lincoln and do a lot of clubs clothing (including my
    > clubs). I'm not overly impressed with the quality mind.
    >
    > Tal (Endura) also do club clothing but we failed to get a response from them when considering
    > changing suppliers a whil eback. The quality should be good mind.

    I also tried to contact Endura with a requirement for cycle clothing and had no response whatsoever
    - that will be the last of my business dealings with them.

    --
    Dnc