identify mountain bike

gothika

Nov 3, 2011
hi i need help identifying a mountain bike i just bought its a ettico cycle i looked online and could not find anything and was hoping someone here could help i have attached a pic as well thanks

looks like one of thousands like it,

there is not much more to identify other than it might be from the 90's or even 80's: non suspension fork, non oversized tubes, long wheel base geometry,

its ok for commuting and some leisure week end rides,

It looks like a typical department store bike, hi tensile/seamed frame. With that bb shell and what look like 2-piece cranks it might be difficult to find replacement parts, but that wasn't the idea. I'm sure it'll work as a commuter until the parts sieze up.

[SIZE= 16px]The frame appears to be like the Diamond Back (NOT Diamondback) series of the 80s. I have one that I mostly ride for light dirt trails, general street and fitness. It is strong and the only complaint is that it is rather heavy![/SIZE]

Looks like typical BigBoxmart el cheap o. One piece ashtabula style crank and are those steel rims?
Winter beater or college bike that you won't miss, if some near sighted dirt bag steals it.