Idiot bike rider.

"Gary Woodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "1210" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

> > "Gary Woodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> "1210" <[email protected]> wrote in news:3f9bd29c$0$21655
> >> [email protected]:

> >> Why didn't you do it then? Leave the job for someone else as usual. Is it because that is
> >> normally called "attempted murder"?
> >
> > It aint if it not done on purpose.
>
> Oh, sorry. Since everyone saw you post here, I should have said "conspiracy to murder".

Boring

> > Or are you saying that all incidents between bikes are cars are attempted murder?
>
> Pissweak evasion. Why didn't you knock the cyclist down and run him/her over, like you said
> "should have been"? Is it because you're a gutless foul-mouthed ***** raised on a diet of American
> television violence?

Boring

Back to watching Conspiracy Theory for you boyo.

> Gary
>
> --
> Don't have a local servo any more :-/

"John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I have actually heard Canberra is one of the best places for cycling and the advantages are
> obvious. Education is probably not going to help someone like that.

Yes, and I've heard that Canberra drivers tend to have the same attitude as '1210' to anyone, expert
or idiot, who chooses todo something as irresponsible as cycle on the road. Maybe this is the source
of his aggro.

Cheers Peter

"1210" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "Gary Woodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> "1210" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:[email protected]:
>> >
>> > Or are you saying that all incidents between bikes are cars are attempted murder?
>>
>> Pissweak evasion. Why didn't you knock the cyclist down and run him/her over, like you said
>> "should have been"? Is it because you're a gutless foul-mouthed ***** raised on a diet of
>> American television violence?
>
> Boring
>
> Back to watching Conspiracy Theory for you boyo.

Like I said, pissweak evasion. Why didn't *you* knock the cyclist down and run him/her over, like
you wanted someone else to do?

As if I cared. George Bush is setting the world aflame, John Winston Stalin is running around with a
box of matches, and you want someone to assault a bicyclist. <plonk>

Gary

--
Don't have a local servo any more :-/

"Gary Woodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "1210" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
> >
> > "Gary Woodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> "1210" <[email protected]> wrote in
> >> news:[email protected]:

> >> Pissweak evasion. Why didn't you knock the cyclist down and run him/her over, like you said
> >> "should have been"? Is it because you're a gutless foul-mouthed ***** raised on a diet of
> >> American television violence?
> >
> > Boring
> >
> > Back to watching Conspiracy Theory for you boyo.
>
> Like I said, pissweak evasion. Why didn't *you* knock the cyclist down and run him/her over, like
> you wanted someone else to do?

Yawn

> As if I cared. George Bush is setting the world aflame, John Winston Stalin is running around with
> a box of matches, and you want someone to assault a bicyclist. <plonk>

Only in your delusions bikeboy.

Alan Erskine wrote:

> I hate cowards like you who post through anonymous remailers

It's OK Alan, I know who it is. Judging from his argumentative powers (quote: "Boring - Boring -
Boring"), it's clearly Rod Speed.

&roo

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:57:12 +1100, 1210 wrote:

> Seen without a helmet weaving amongst the traffic on City Hill. Not bothering to use a newly
> opened bike lane.
>
> The ******* should have been knocked down and run over.

Yeah, we should condemn everyone to death for youth and stupidity.

-kt

"kingsley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:57:12 +1100, 1210 wrote:
>
> > Seen without a helmet weaving amongst the traffic on City Hill. Not bothering to use a newly
> > opened bike lane.
> >
> > The ******* should have been knocked down and run over.
>
> Yeah, we should condemn everyone to death for youth and stupidity.

Mid to late 20s

Yes to the second

> -kt

"Andrew Swan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Alan Erskine wrote:
>
> > I hate cowards like you who post through anonymous remailers
>
> It's OK Alan, I know who it is. Judging from his argumentative powers (quote: "Boring - Boring -
> Boring"), it's clearly Rod Speed.
>
> &roo

Nah. Rod is much more aggressive with insults

> > Yeah, we should condemn everyone to death for youth and stupidity.
>
> Mid to late 20s
>
> Yes to the second

Have you ever done anything stupid?

"John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > > Yeah, we should condemn everyone to death for youth and stupidity.
> >
> > Mid to late 20s
> >
> > Yes to the second
> >

> Have you ever done anything stupid?

Not riding a bike without a helmet, weaving in between peak hour traffic, I have not.

"Deep Freud Moors" <deepfloydmars@yIaWONThBITEoYA!o.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> 1210 <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Lambert" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > What's an idiot bike? Is it some new Huffy model?
> > >
> > > - L
> > >

> > No dumbarse.
> >
> > Idiot cretin bike rider/owner.
> >
> > If you dont understand you must be one of them too.
> >

> Someone needs a hug!!!

Only if you shave your legs too.

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:05:44 +1100, "1210" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "1210" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Seen without a helmet weaving amongst the traffic on City Hill. Not bothering to use a newly
>> > opened bike lane.
>> >
>> > The ******* should have been knocked down and run over.
>> >

>> As stupid as somone might be, you should not really wish that sort of end
>> them. There are stupid people everywhere not just on bikes. We cannot go and try to murder them
>> all. If that was made law then stupidity and
>idiocy
>> can be quite subjective. Someone might think your comments are stupid for instance. You could be
>> putting yourself in peril.
>
>I am not the one who needs to be cleansed from the gene pool.

I disagree. Somebody who threatens to murder or encourages others to murder a bike rider because he
was not wearing a helmet is a danger to himself and to others.

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:58:03 +1100, Lambert <[email protected]> wrote:

>What's an idiot bike? Is it some new Huffy model?

"idiot" and "bike" are adjectives qualifying the noun "rider." If "idiot" qualified "bike" it
would've been hypenated as in "idiot-bike rider."

Ben Hall wrote: *snip*

> "idiot" and "bike" are adjectives qualifying the noun "rider." If "idiot" qualified "bike" it
> would've been hypenated as in "idiot-bike rider."
As in "no-****"?

- L

"Ben Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:58:03 +1100, Lambert <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >What's an idiot bike? Is it some new Huffy model?
>
> "idiot" and "bike" are adjectives qualifying the noun "rider." If "idiot" qualified "bike" it
> would've been hypenated as in "idiot-bike rider."

You are pedantic

"Ben Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:05:44 +1100, "1210" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "1210" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> As stupid as somone might be, you should not really wish that sort of
end
> >> them. There are stupid people everywhere not just on bikes. We cannot
go
> >> and try to murder them all. If that was made law then stupidity and
> >idiocy
> >> can be quite subjective. Someone might think your comments are stupid
for
> >> instance. You could be putting yourself in peril.
> >
> >I am not the one who needs to be cleansed from the gene pool.
>
> I disagree. Somebody who threatens to murder or encourages others to murder a bike rider because
> he was not wearing a helmet is a danger to himself and to others.

Yawn. What other delusion do you have?

1210 <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ben Hall wrote...
> > On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:05:44 +1100, "1210" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >
> > >I am not the one who needs to be cleansed from the gene pool.
> >
> > I disagree. Somebody who threatens to murder or encourages others to murder a bike rider because
> > he was not wearing a helmet is a danger to himself and to others.
>
> Yawn. What other delusion do you have?

Just a guess, but the delusion that you might actually make a response of substance. I mean, to call
people boring because they call you on intemperate remarks and errors in general is pretty gutless
and... boring.
--
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a
cribhouse *****. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down