Idiotic car dealership

BimmsAndBices

Sep 10, 2005
World Famous Auto, known for selling dirt cheap cars for about what they're worth, had "BICICLE (yes, bicicle)IS MORE EXPENSIVE. BE SAFE AND DRY." up on their marque for about 4 days. Made me want to bash upsome of their $300 cars. They also have a Subaru that is clearly 2 wheel drive with an "ALL WHEEL DRIVE" sticker in the window. I ****** hate retarted lying can't-drive-for-**** salesmen.

BimmsAndBices said:
World Famous Auto, known for selling dirt cheap cars for about what they're worth, had "BICICLE (yes, bicicle)IS MORE EXPENSIVE. BE SAFE AND DRY." up on their marque for about 4 days. Made me want to bash upsome of their $300 cars. They also have a Subaru that is clearly 2 wheel drive with an "ALL WHEEL DRIVE" sticker in the window. I ****** hate retarted lying can't-drive-for-**** salesmen.
And the world is full of 'em.

As for the spelling, well.... [size=-1]http://bicicle.com/

:confused:
[/size]

BimmsAndBices said:
you get 2 wheel drive Subarus? i thought thier entire range was AWD.

anyway, i would much rather gave a $300 bike than a $300 car, if the bike breaks down you can always repair it yourself without calling out a recovery crew.

to some people though the thought of a $300 car is quite appealing. but they are soon re-captured and locked up again quite quickly.