If a trail were named after you what would it be called?

Info@Mytrailsig

Guest
This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

[email protected] wrote:

> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

'The Minty Hole'

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 +0000, [email protected] did issue forth:

> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

The Huw Pritchard Trail.

;-)

> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

Is "I don't troll a.m-b on behalf of mytrailsign.com" creative enough? ;)

On 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:22:55 +0000, Matthew Paterson wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
>
> 'The Minty Hole'

Man, I'm glad he didn't explain this.

BB wrote:
> On 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
>
> The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.

Geezer Grade

[email protected] wrote:
> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

"This suckas gonna get us killed!"

My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.

Anthony Sloan wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
>

> "This suckas gonna get us killed!"

P.s. This is odd spam. The same message showed up on rec.skiing.snowboard.

--

[email protected] wrote:
> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

Can anyone see where this spam is going?

[email protected] wrote: -----^^^^^^^^^^^ Nice troll, barely noticeable

> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.

the E.R.

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:09:12 -0800, Penny S. wrote:
> BB wrote:
>> On 15 Feb 2003 06:59:50 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>>> This is your chance to reveal the real you! Be as original and creative as you can be.
>>
>> The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.
>
> Geezer Grade

I like that even better!

In article <[email protected]>, BB <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:09:12 -0800, Penny S. wrote:
> > BB wrote:
> >>
> >> The wheezing old fart. It would somehow manage to be uphill all the way.
> >
> > Geezer Grade
>
> I like that even better!

Since Blaine already took the best ones I identify with, I'll have to settle for "Roadie's Revenge."

TD

--
[email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (2001) is available at:
http://trekkiedad.freeservers.com/wwc.html ICQ# available on request