If ever there was a reason to stop Mountain Biking ...

news:<[email protected]>...
> Muddy <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > Hahahahahahahaha
> >
> > You guy's crack me up
> >
> > You really can't see the reason why MV had a vasectomy can you? It so there no more as
> > irritating as him!
> >
> > Muddy
>
> Seems someone here is working hard at it though........

Shauny boy, Im always working hard at it. I trying to pollulate lots of mini mountain bikers to
cover the footpaths and deteriorate the landscape.

Hey Shauny, you remember Brian Cook? Posted a letter asking 'anyone here come from Manchester?' And
you just slagged him (as usual) about his poor grammar. I went riding with him on Sunday to the
Peaks. He wont be going there again anytime soon.

Oh, and he called you a ****.

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 4 Dec 2002 19:36:11 -0800, [email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote:
>
> .ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote .> Scribe2b wrote: .> > dont you remember, when
> this group became moderated, in reaction to MV, how it .> > flatout died??? .> .> Mike claims it
> is his victory, some **** about trying to censor him .> killed the group.. yeah riiiight! . .Well,
> that actually sounds pretty accurate to me. Had Mike not been .there, the group would never have
> been moderated. Seems to me that .moderation of rbor was a pretty transparent attempt to get rid
> of him. .I agree with Mike: rbor is a classic example of the failure of .censorship. And kind of a
> pathetic example to boot. I mean, it's a .mountain biking group for Christ's sake! . .The amazing
> thing to me is that there are still people out there .willing to moderate such a sad, moribund
> newsgroup.
>
> But just think of how many people are TRYING to moderate alt.mountain-bike, without even the means
> to do it! And think of how many posts are about ME. If you subtract all of them, alt.mountain-bike
> will be seen to be JUST as moribund! Mountain bikers are nothing but a JOKE. At their expense.
> ===

So many posts about YOU because YOU are the joke. DUH!

Dude, your such an attention *****.

> ===
> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
> help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

"Muddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Muddy <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > > Hahahahahahahaha
> > >
> > > You guy's crack me up
> > >
> > > You really can't see the reason why MV had a vasectomy can you? It so there no more as
> > > irritating as him!
> > >
> > > Muddy
> >
> > Seems someone here is working hard at it though........
>

> Shauny boy, Im always working hard at it. I trying to pollulate lots of mini mountain bikers to
> cover the footpaths and deteriorate the landscape.
>
> Hey Shauny, you remember Brian Cook? Posted a letter asking 'anyone here come from Manchester?'
> And you just slagged him (as usual) about his poor grammar. I went riding with him on Sunday to
> the Peaks. He wont be going there again anytime soon.
>
> Oh, and he called you a ****.

Mr. Cook appears to be an educated man. :)

--
Cameron

Muddy wrote:

> Shauny boy, Im always working hard at it. I trying to pollulate

You dress up like a bee? :)

lots
> of mini mountain bikers to cover the footpaths and deteriorate the landscape.
>
> Hey Shauny, you remember Brian Cook? Posted a letter asking 'anyone here come from Manchester?'
> And you just slagged him (as usual) about his poor grammar. I went riding with him on Sunday to
> the Peaks.

Which trails did you do?

He
> wont be going there again anytime soon.

Ok, why not?

> Oh, and he called you a ****.

Perceptive...

On Mon, 09 Dec 2002 05:05:41 GMT, "Surgius" <[email protected]> wrote:

. ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
.news:[email protected]... .> But just think of how many people are TRYING
to moderate .alt.mountain-bike, .> without even the means to do it! And think of how many posts are
about ME. .If .> you subtract all of them, alt.mountain-bike will be seen to be JUST as .moribund!
.> Mountain bikers are nothing but a JOKE. At their expense. . .Dude, your such an attention *****.

I don't care. I'm just pointing out a fact.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Mon, 09 Dec 2002 05:05:41 GMT, "Surgius" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> . ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> .news:[email protected]... .> But just think of how many people are
> TRYING to moderate .alt.mountain-bike, .> without even the means to do it! And think of how many
> posts are about
ME.
> .If .> you subtract all of them, alt.mountain-bike will be seen to be JUST as .moribund! .>
> Mountain bikers are nothing but a JOKE. At their expense. . .Dude, your such an attention *****.
>
> I don't care. I'm just pointing out a fact.

You mean your pointing out an opinion.