If Flyer had any guts...

Bro Deal

Jun 26, 2006
...then he would recruit fifteen or twenty friends (if he has any) to dress up like this guy. Place them a hundred meters apart and there would be one next to Armstrong for an extended period of time. Put different words or phrases on each devil's costume, things like "LIAR," "FRAUD", "CHEAT", "6 EPO POSITIVES." Instead Tom Morris, A.K.A. Flyer, wastes his time here making posts that no one can see.

la13.jpg

Bro Deal said:
...then he would recruit fifteen or twenty friends (if he has any) to dress up like this guy. Place them a hundred meters apart and there would be one next to Armstrong for an extended period of time. Put different words or phrases on each devil's costume, things like "LIAR," "FRAUD", "CHEAT", "6 EPO POSITIVES." Instead Tom Morris, A.K.A. Flyer, wastes his time here making posts that no one can see.

la13.jpg
I think that fat ass could use a little dope. Did he run like 10 meters before passing out?

fscyclist said:
I think that fat ass could use a little dope. Did he run like 10 meters before passing out?
If he needs a boost then he can always stick himself with one of those syringes.

Bro Deal said:

That aint no guy!!!!

Bro Deal said:
Instead Tom Morris, A.K.A. Flyer, wastes his time here making posts that no one can see.
He must have had the day off work (does he work?? :rolleyes: )
He's been putting in some overtime trying to post tonight.

Perhaps he should do a little run training instead so he can last longer than that guy in the pick, unless it really is Flyer!! nah he isn't that inventive :D

fscyclist said:
He ran along until Lance pushed him over. Lance and truth don't mix.

Bro Deal said:

la13.jpg
for the Aussies that is fatty Vaughtin

For a member (ex-member) that hasn't posted in at least 2 years and 4 or so as Flyer he certainly has a loud influence in this forum.

Rolfrae said:
He ran along until Lance pushed him over. Lance and truth don't mix.
You gotta admit that LA pushing that dude into the snow was pretty f'in funny.

if the reports of jorg jaksche's interview with the police are true (and my fingers are crossed that he has aided the investigator's) my hat is off to him for having the courage to break the omerta. given uci's hesitance to root out the problem, it is time for police agencies to take action.

jhuskey said:
For a member (ex-member) that hasn't posted in at least 2 years and 4 or so as Flyer he certainly has a loud influence in this forum.
ewww

slovakguy said:
if the reports of jorg jaksche's interview with the police are true (and my fingers are crossed that he has aided the investigator's) my hat is off to him for having the courage to break the omerta. given uci's hesitance to root out the problem, it is time for police agencies to take action.
****ing A, finally.

Where's an "eternal optimist" and "riders' rights" crusader like Steve "hotjuice" 'Lanta when you need him?

jhuskey said:
ewww

Bro Deal said:

la13.jpg
weee

Bro Deal said:

la13.jpg
weeer