If Hilary Clinton does run for president...

lil bunnyFooFoo

Sep 2, 2006
do you think some clever investigative reporter will dig up some dirt? Like, say for example, find out that she has a sleaze bag husband?

I seen a bumper sticker that says "Run Hillary Run" on the blade of a snowplow.

I also saw some of her picks over at the shootin range.

One place you won't see her name is in "The Book of Life".....

Reactions: concord
Being an australian I don't know her background. Is she really all she's hyped up to be? Our pollies are real galahs, how are your candidates favoured leading up to the election next year?

Dude if she runs for president and win, I will be so surprised that I will go on a 200 miles bike ride just for the heck of it. I doubt she will win.

I had read a lot of jokes about Hillary and her upcoming candidacy. They say that it's a big job for her unlike the smaller job of Monica. Hahahaaa.

America is going to persist with their policy of destroying weaker countries no matter who gets elected as president. These presidents are nothing but puppets after all.

Clinton in my opinion is quite sneaky, something that has been proved with evidence as well. Yes she's still running and yes she's ahead of Sanders. God knows what will happen in the elections, only time will tell.